The weekend getaway paradise for Mumbaikars and Puneris for long, Lonavala is a hill station perched atop some of the most beautiful parts of the Western Ghats. Apart from the natural beauty of this place, Lonavala is also famous for its ancient Buddhist shrines, namely, The Karla Caves and the Bhaja Caves. To the South of the Bhaja Caves stands the Lohagad Fort while to the West lies the Bhushi Dam.
The following images were captured by one of our team members on a visit to Lonavala. Check them out!
Booking your next hotel stay? Avail OYO’s Winter Offer!
Winter is here, and so is our winter offer. Book your next stay at any OYO across the country and get 50% off. Yes, that’s right. You just need to pay half the total amount. Apart from the discount, you can also avail Paytm cashback of Rs. 250.
So what are you waiting for? Book your next stay at OYO and from the ambience to the amenities, find everything just right.
The offer is valid from November 15, 2018 to January 10, 2019.
P.s. You might like these related resources:
- LONAVALA TRAVEL GUIDE- BEST TIME TO VISIT THE PLACE
- Renowned Places to visit in Lonavala on a Weekend Getaway trip
- 14 Popular Weekend Getaways From Lonavala to Visit This Year.
Related Blog Posts: Hill Stations Near Pune
- Presenting Lucknow’s mouthwatering Awadhi cuisine - February 25, 2019
- 35 Yummilicious Foods To Definitely Try In Leh Ladakh- Food that you should not miss - January 24, 2019
- 35 Important Religious Places In India That Are A Must-Visit For Devotees - January 23, 2019
- Snaps from Lonavala – A captivating photo-blog - December 17, 2016
- India Surf Festival 2016 - October 27, 2016
- OYO StayOut – Anytime, Anywhere, Any Price Stays - October 22, 2016
- How India slays life’s evils through travel - October 17, 2016
- This Couple Goes On A Trip To Goa Every Year And They Don’t Plan To Stop - September 19, 2016
- 17 Unexplored Beaches of Goa To Visit Right Now - September 17, 2016
- Behind The Scenes – The Making of Ganesha - September 5, 2016