Hotels in Agra(°C - °C)
Book Best hotels in Agra
- Home to the spectacular and soul-stirring Taj Mahal, one of the Wonders of the World, Agra is one of the biggest tourist hotspots in India.
- The architectural brilliance of the Mughal Empire will captivate you when you visit landmarks like Fatehpur Sikri and the Agra Fort.
- While on your trip, you will naturally want to stay close to the Taj and you should search for top Agra hotels accordingly. You will find hotels in Agra which come with amazing views of the Taj Mahal. There are other couple friendly hotels in Agra which welcome couples. You can also find several business hotels which take care of the requirements of those traveling for work.
- Check up on the best OYO hotels in Agra which come with amenities such as free Wi-Fi, in-house restaurants and air conditioning for an enjoyable stay. Top rated hotels also have dining areas, laundry facilities, power back-up and conference rooms for business meetings among other facilities. Finding good hotels in Agra is possible with a little time and effort. You will be able to find pocket-friendly Agra hotels that offer good amenities to travellers.
Many tourists prefer booking hotels in Agra at reasonable prices. There are several budget hotels in Agra that offer good accommodation and reasonable amenities at low prices. You should compare prices online in order to get the best deals on Agra hotels. There are several deals and offers available on hotels in Agra that you should not miss out on in this regard.What to Keep in Mind while Booking Agra Hotels
While booking OYO hotels in Agra, you would do well to keep a few things in mind.
- You can book through the website, app or your phone.
- You should confirm the payment options, i.e. payment made in advance or during the check-out process.
- Look for hotels near the Taj Mahal since that would save you commuting time greatly. You can locate your hotel via the Get Directions option in the app.
- Make sure you check the e-mail sent to you with the hotel address and SMS which has directions to the property.
- Bookings can be revised or cancelled through the website/mobile app. Free cancellation is offered in case you cancel your booking 24 hours or more before the time for checking in.
- Remember to carry your ID and Address proofs like your Aadhar Card/Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card.
There are many advantages when you book 5 star hotels in Agra or other Agra hotels online. Some of these include the following:
- Access to air conditioned rooms with TV and clean linen.
- Sanitized and clean washrooms with toiletry kit.
- No hidden fees/charges.
- Attractive deals/offers/rewards on your booking.
- Standardized, enjoyable & high quality experience.
- Easy booking and monitoring via site/app.
You can enjoy several attractive deals and discounts when it comes to booking hotels in Agra.
- Enjoy last minute deals where you get up to 35% off on bookings.
- Get the best rooms at only INR 999 through the Less is More special offer.
- Couples can avail of special deals which offer 30% off on accommodation in Agra.
- There are Exclusive Deals on OYO hotels in Agra available where you get up to 25% off and more savings through OYO Money.
By Air - The nearest airport is the Kheria airport which is approximately 12.5 km away from the city centre. However, most people travel via the Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport in New Delhi which is around 220.3 km away and the Yamuna Expressway/Taj Expressway offers smooth access to Agra from the same.
By Train- The major stations in Agra are the Agra Cantonment Station, Agra Fort Station, Idgah Agra Junction and the Raja-ki-Mandi Station. There are trains plying to Agra from various Indian cities and superfast express trains also run to Agra from cities like Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata.
By Road- Agra can be accessed through bus services from cities like Jaipur, Delhi, Lucknow and Gwalior among others. The ISBT (Inter State Bus Terminal), Ford Depot, Idgah Bus Stand and Taj Depot are the key bus stands in Agra. The National Highway 2 links Delhi and Agra via Tughlaqabad and the National Highway 11 links Jaipur and Agra through the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary. The National Highway 3 links Agra and Jaipur through the Agra-Mumbai Highway. Delhi and Mathura are located around 184 km and 55 km away from Agra respectively.