Pristine beaches and rolling waves. Sun, sports and the perfect tan. Live music and lazy strolls on the soft sand.
Sounds like the perfect holiday in a far away land?
Now India Surf Festival brings you all thisand so much more right here in India. The fifth edition of this amazing adventure festival is taking place in November in Orissa.
International surfers from all over the world will be attending to experience the country’s biggest surf championship on the Bay of Bengal. Where will you be?
Adrenaline junkies can choose from a wide gamut of activities like Surfing, Yoga on Water, Skateboarding, Walk on Water all in one place. The surfing championship is not just meant for professional surfers. It is a great opportunity to attend the workshop and learn from certified instructors.
The perfect combination of Adventure,Art & Music.
Watch racers fiercely paddling their way to win India’s biggest Stand Up Paddle Championship or enjoy spectacular exhibitions and live paintings from some of the greatest artists in the country.
The festival is a treat for music lovers. Bands from across the globe are coming together to add to the exclusivity and richness of the festival this year. They bring organic and digital music on the same stage in scintillating live performances.
Being a part of the India Surf Festival is an experience like no other.
So if you are an adventure junkie, or an art lover, or just someone who needs a break from your daily routine life – India SurfFestival is the place to be.
You can book exciting stay packages starting Rs. 5000 only with OYO. For more details, visit https://goo.gl/rYKoUJ
- Presenting Lucknow’s mouthwatering Awadhi cuisine - February 25, 2019
- 35 Yummilicious Foods To Definitely Try In Leh Ladakh- Food that you should not miss - January 24, 2019
- 35 Important Religious Places In India That Are A Must-Visit For Devotees - January 23, 2019
- Snaps from Lonavala – A captivating photo-blog - December 17, 2016
- India Surf Festival 2016 - October 27, 2016
- OYO StayOut – Anytime, Anywhere, Any Price Stays - October 22, 2016
- How India slays life’s evils through travel - October 17, 2016
- This Couple Goes On A Trip To Goa Every Year And They Don’t Plan To Stop - September 19, 2016
- 7 Unexplored Beaches of Goa To Visit Right Now - September 17, 2016
- Behind The Scenes – The Making of Ganesha - September 5, 2016