We did a survey this Dussehra weekend, asking people how travel helped them overcome the evils in their life. We got some really interesting results leading to some greatly valuable insights into people’s travel behaviour. Take a look.
What are the evils that you want to slay through travel? Let us know on Twitter and Facebook with #TravelOverEvil (do not forget to tag OYO) and stand a chance to win exciting OYO vouchers!
Too impatient to tweet/ post and want great offers right away? Download our app or visit our website and choose great stays in awesome locations right now!
- Presenting Lucknow’s mouthwatering Awadhi cuisine - February 25, 2019
- 35 Yummilicious Foods To Definitely Try In Leh Ladakh- Food that you should not miss - January 24, 2019
- 35 Important Religious Places In India That Are A Must-Visit For Devotees - January 23, 2019
- Snaps from Lonavala – A captivating photo-blog - December 17, 2016
- India Surf Festival 2016 - October 27, 2016
- OYO StayOut – Anytime, Anywhere, Any Price Stays - October 22, 2016
- How India slays life’s evils through travel - October 17, 2016
- This Couple Goes On A Trip To Goa Every Year And They Don’t Plan To Stop - September 19, 2016
- 17 Unexplored Beaches of Goa To Visit Right Now - September 17, 2016
- Behind The Scenes – The Making of Ganesha - September 5, 2016