Nestled at an altitude of 6,398 ft above sea level, Manali is the perfect getaway for nature lovers. Packed with tall cedar trees and surrounded by the Himalayas, you are bound to enjoy spell binding views all-year round. With snow-clad mountains, high passes, gushing waterfalls & innumerable hidden cottages sprinkled throughout the place, Manali is a natural choice for those looking to escape from the chaos of the city life.
Tune in to the music of the Beas flowing through the Himalayas and set yourself free! Enjoy the lingering scent of pines and gaze at the beautiful peaks in astonishment. North India’s most preferred holiday spot has plenty to offer. From solo backpackers to a group of friends and even the newly weds, everyone’s in for a magical treat in this hilly paradise.
With the onset of winters, Solang Valley turns into a treasure trove for adventure enthusiasts. If you’re interested, you can try out zorbing, skiing, paragliding, cable car ropeway and other sports to create a thrilling memory in the lap of nature. An hour’s drive from here would take you the picture-perfect Rohtang Pass that connects Lahaul & Spiti valley. Once you’re at the top, don’t forget to click a selfie!
After an adrenaline pumping session, make your way to the quaint, idyllic retreat of Old Manali. Take a stroll through the winding streets and experience the culinary delights from around the world. Share a laugh or two over a meal at one of the many open restaurants; or play board games, guzzle beer and enjoy Mediterranean food at Drifter’s Cafe. The choice is yours.
The main city has quite a few shopping options for both men & women. Buy handicrafts and handlooms from the Tibetan Bazaar, pick up a fancy pair of jacket from a mall or a local shawl from the main market at MG Road. After all, there is nothing a little retail therapy can’t fix!
So whether you’re visiting Manali for a leisure break, honeymoon, or just treating it as a base camp for further exploration, we have the right hotel options for you. Choose from hundreds of hotels spread across Manali and pick the one that you like the most. Whether it’s about the view or having a pool, we have a room for you.
Come and visit Manali this holiday season and feel on top of the world.
OYO brings you amazing discounts and cashback
Travel enthusiasts- take note! If you are planning to ring in the New Year by exploring some of the much-loved destinations, simply place your bets on OYO. Its latest offer lets you enjoy discounts of up to 50% which will make your vacation budget-friendly. Besides, you can also avail Paytm cashback of up to Rs. 250. This offer has been exclusively tailored for this time of the year when families and friends celebrate with a grand carousel. And what better way to do it than travelling to some of the most happening places? Let the travel begin with OYO- as the offer will be valid from the 15th of November, 2018 to the 10th of January, 2019.
P.s. You might like these related resources:
- Best time to visit Manali if you are a nature lover
- The best places to visit in Manali that will rejuvenate you
- Your Himalayan Tour is Incomplete without These Weekend Getaways from Manali
- Top 16 Things to do in Kolkata in 24-hours - July 25, 2019
- Savour These Delicacies While in Bali for a True Gastronomical Treat! - May 29, 2019
- Want to Visit Sri Lanka? Read the Ultimate Weather Guide for the Perfect Time to Visit This Tropical Beauty! - May 24, 2019
- All Set for Ladakh? Follow This Checklist for a Great Trip to The Trans-Himalayan Valley - May 24, 2019
- Six Experiences You Mustn’t Miss in Sri Lanka for A Fabulous Trip! - May 24, 2019
- Planning Guide for A Wonderful Stay in The Snow Land Himachal with Minimum Coin Shilling! - May 24, 2019
- 5 Bazaar Ramadan terbaik di Kuala Lumpur. - May 15, 2019
- Planning to Visit Ladakh? Here is a Seasonal Guide to Help You Plan Your Trip - May 8, 2019
- Visit These 7 Places in Bali For an Exciting Vacation in The Tropical Island! - May 7, 2019
- 8 Best Places to Spend Your Vacation in the Hills of Himachal Pradesh - April 17, 2019