India is as diverse as it gets. Having gained freedom 70 years ago, there are still so many places waiting to be explored.
This Independence Day, set foot on a new adventure by taking a #MiniBreak and exploring some off-beat destinations.
Pick your happy place:
Champaner: It’s a UNESCO World Heritage Site with marvelous historical ruins revealing intricate Hindu and Islamic designs. Not just that, the old-world charm of the locale makes it the perfect destination for those who love architecture.
Digha: Since the British Raj, this place has been an idyllic beach resort. If you’re up for some fun in the sand, this is the place for you. Drink fancy mocktails, read a book by the beach or simply unwind in your comfy room – the choice is completely yours.
Wayanad: This place has sprawling spice plantations, enchanting waterfalls and picturesque Ghats. No, that’s not all. You also get to spot Elephants and a variety of other flora and fauna in the nearby wildlife reserves.
Shojha: This place is absolutely surreal. Revel in the peace of this lush green Himalayan valley as you enjoy splendid views of the hills in the distance.
Take an impromptu #MiniBreak and enjoy flat 30% off on your OYO bookings.
Now, that’s convenient, hassle-free and fun.
- Top 16 Things to do in Kolkata in 24-hours - July 25, 2019
- Savour These Delicacies While in Bali for a True Gastronomical Treat! - May 29, 2019
- A Seasonal Guide to Sri Lanka – The Pearl of the Indian Ocean 2019 & 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Six Experiences You Mustn’t Miss in Sri Lanka for A Fabulous Trip! - May 24, 2019
- 5 Bazaar Ramadan terbaik di Kuala Lumpur. - May 15, 2019
- Planning to Visit Ladakh? Here is a Seasonal Guide to Help You Plan Your Trip - May 8, 2019
- Visit These Places in Bali For an Exciting Vacation in The Tropical Island! - May 7, 2019
- 8 Best Places to Spend Your Vacation in the Hills of Himachal Pradesh - April 17, 2019
- Places to Visit in Thailand - April 16, 2019
- Want to Visit Bali at Minimum Cost? Follow Our Guide to Travel Bali on a Budget! - April 12, 2019