Organising a conference might not seem so much of challenging if you have all the subsequent amenities to support it. You might be over with the tedious task of corporate event planning and venue selection, but the planning process does not end here. There are lots of aspects that are to be taken care of. But, the requirements of a conference room are a bit different from other parties. A good conference hall is an interpretation of many provisions that customers look for. To make sure that you have chosen the perfect hall, go through the list of requirements given below.
- Smart Board/ Projection Screen:
While choosing a venue for conference, make sure that the room is installed with a whiteboard and projection screen that has a multi-touch feature, mouse-hover functionality, can be used my multiple users at a time.
This would bring out more interaction among the meeting and the members could work out flexibly. What more? It could also be connected with a printer to print a hand-out of the session to the participants in real time.
This is a necessary requirement for conferences of this age. The high-speed connection and bandwidth will allow multiple users to work alongside during the meeting.
Now browse the net and surf for important things on the internet with the Wi-Fi facilities provided by them.
- Good quality Audio Equipment
A surround sound speaker system, microphone etc. are among the list of fundamentals while you are organizing a conference. For a smooth conduct of your meeting, you need to be able to communicate precisely with your attendees.
And if yours is a conference of 100 people, then good audio system is required to reach each and every member. Just have a thorough checking of the equipment before initiating your session.
- A Proper Seating Arrangement
There are several types of seating arrangement that can be set up as per the members of your meeting. Whether you want a U-shape setup, Boardroom style seating, Hollow Square or a classroom-style arrangement, it all depends on the type of conference it is. But a table is a must.
Thus, as one of the unique ideas of corporate event choose a chair-table seating plan according to the nature of the meeting. Like a simple meet and greet can happen within U-shaped arrangement but a classroom style would be better when organising a workshop. Decide on the type and plan your seating layout with the venue manager.
- Video Conferencing System
It might be possible that you are compelled to make some international calls. Thus, a video conference is definitely due in such situations wherein you have to converse with the person online. This is mostly a preferred mode of communication for most of the companies who want to cut down the travel cost.
Make a connection where you could have full access to the internet while your conference is going in full flow. This will give you immense flexibility during the meeting session. Make sure that such arrangement is available within the venue.
- Digital Projectors
Projectors have seen update since their evolution and these days rather than using the traditional Fresnel lens to project the image on your laptop or desktop, it uses video cameras to give a 3D image of the documents or image making it easier for the participants to learn about the matter.
- It should be at an Accessible Location
While picking out venue for the conference, be assured that its location is easily accessible from airport or railway station since some of your members could be from outstation. Keeping their convenience in mind, choose a venue that is easily reachable, recognisable and has accommodation facilities if the need arises.
- Fully Air-conditioned
You cannot let your employees or members to sweat over during the session! This would turn into some poor planning. Make sure that the venue or meeting room that you have chosen is properly air-conditioned. Moreover the venue should have a supply backup facility in case of any mishap. Try to choose a room that is well-lit as well as well-ventilated. This would create a bright atmosphere even if it turns out to be a gloomy session.
- Tea Room/Common Room
It is not humanly possible to attend a meeting for 6 hours at a stretch. Thus, during venue selection, it becomes important for you to check whether they have an adjoining break room where the delegates can relax and enjoy a brief tea time among themselves. This kind of refreshment is definitely a requirement while choosing a venue. Your members will highly appreciate your efforts towards their comfort.
- An Efficient Staff
Proper and diligent staff is always required while you are hosting a conference. The basic requirements of your members will be taken care of by the staff members at the venue. Choose the one who are experienced in handling such type of events.
All these are the facilities are of prime importance, but before considering any venue make sure that:
- The venue is large enough to control the expected crowd of your conference. You cannot let your guests suffocate within a small meeting room. Just look around for the perfect layout and discuss its capacity with the venue manager.
- It should be able to provide you flexible seating arrangements. Maybe the pre-settled arrangement of classroom style is not what you require. Thus, discuss its flexibility before confirming your reservations.
- It should be a walled structure rather than a glass one. When you have to give out presentations or speeches, these activities are performed better when you are within a walled or wooden structure. Glass structures create distraction that should be avoided at any cost.
- It should be a quiet setting. A cacophony of sounds will create disturbance in your meeting. Moreover, you won’t be able to communicate well if a continuous raucous sound is penetrating your meeting room.
- No need to look for beautiful backdrops while you are looking for the conference room. Just keep a check over the technical installations that are necessary for your event.
- 8 Types of Indian Cocktails for a Summer Wedding - April 24, 2018
- 9 Most Beautiful and Elegant Sarees for an Indian Wedding - April 23, 2018
- 8 Tips to Handle Wedding Costs from Day 1 of Your Wedding - April 23, 2018
- Divulge in the Serene Beauty of Leh-Ladakh - April 20, 2018
- A Glorying Birthday Fiesta at Swasno Palace, Gurgaon - April 19, 2018
- Experience a Rejuvenating Trip to the Tropical Land of Kerala - April 19, 2018
- Escape into the Beauty of Queen of Hills - April 19, 2018
- Take a budget trip to Golden City-Amritsar - April 19, 2018
- Scoop into the Birthday Bash of Baby Girl at OYO - April 5, 2018
- Get Some Trendy Wedding Lehenga Colour Combinations For Your Wedding - March 28, 2018