Have you been working hard and feel the need to break-free from the monotonous routine? A #MiniBreak is what you’re looking for; whether you want to chill with friends or spend some time with the family, go solo or treat your partner to a surprise! Take a Monday off and enjoy an extended weekend!
Who isn’t tired of getting caught up in a hectic web of urgent activities? Plan a getaway from this chaos and add some new pictures to your family album. Embark on a spiritual yet adventurous journey to Haridwar, or picnic in the lush Munnar greens.
Juggling the client’s needs seems to hardly leave any time for your own needs. Take advantage of the long weekends this month to find your own voice. Trek to McLeodganj and find some peace of mind in the monasteries or visit Coorg for a quaint experience, immersing yourself in its history and culture.
In a constantly connected world, we might enjoy each other’s company in the virtual world, but it’s time friends reunited in the real world! Party on the beaches of Pondicherry with picturesque lighthouses or chill in Daman & Diu with a spectacular view of the horizon.
Time slips like sand in our hands, and we forget to appreciate what we have. Take a moment to reboot your brain this #MiniBreak!
Let OYO help you plan a hassle-free trip with a flat 30% off.
- Top 16 Things to do in Kolkata in 24-hours - July 25, 2019
- Savour These Delicacies While in Bali for a True Gastronomical Treat! - May 29, 2019
- A Seasonal Guide to Sri Lanka – The Pearl of the Indian Ocean 2019 & 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Six Experiences You Mustn’t Miss in Sri Lanka for A Fabulous Trip! - May 24, 2019
- 5 Bazaar Ramadan terbaik di Kuala Lumpur. - May 15, 2019
- Planning to Visit Ladakh? Here is a Seasonal Guide to Help You Plan Your Trip - May 8, 2019
- Visit These Places in Bali For an Exciting Vacation in The Tropical Island! - May 7, 2019
- 8 Best Places to Spend Your Vacation in the Hills of Himachal Pradesh - April 17, 2019
- Places to Visit in Thailand - April 16, 2019
- Want to Visit Bali at Minimum Cost? Follow Our Guide to Travel Bali on a Budget! - April 12, 2019