Red. Yellow. Green. And just before you could cross, it turned red again. Annoying, right?
While you’re stuck playing the stare game with the lights, the honks and beeps ring in your ears. Cyber-Hub, Bandra Kurla Complex or Koramangala – wherever you are, traffic always gets the better of you.
It’s not just the money you burn because of cabs’ surge-prices or the fuel in case you’re driving your own car – but rather the energy such a commute drains out of you.
You end up reaching late all the time – be it back home or to the office the next day.
Oh, and the ill-maintained roads, the numerous potholes, or the unruly drivers don’t make it any easier. As a result, you get stuck in a vicious cycle of clutch and brake.
Don’t you think it’s time to break this cycle and cut the drive back home?
Do just that then, skip the slow-moving traffic and check-in to an OYO – Your next door hotel.
No matter where you are, or what time it is – you can lean back, take a long shower, or grab a hot meal – it feels just like home. You get to enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep and wake up to a sumptuous breakfast served in bed – making for just the right start to a new day.
So, the next time you feel exhausted or lazy to drive back home, you know where to go. With around 70,000 rooms in 8,500+ hotels across 230+ cities, you’ll always find an OYO round the corner, waiting to provide you with a hassle-free stay. Anytime, anywhere. Find a comprehensive list of your next-door hotels around major traffic hotspots
Download the app and choose from hundreds of hotels nearby.
- Top 16 Things to do in Kolkata in 24-hours - July 25, 2019
- Savour These Delicacies While in Bali for a True Gastronomical Treat! - May 29, 2019
- Want to Visit Sri Lanka? Read the Ultimate Weather Guide for the Perfect Time to Visit This Tropical Beauty! - May 24, 2019
- All Set for Ladakh? Follow This Checklist for a Great Trip to The Trans-Himalayan Valley - May 24, 2019
- Six Experiences You Mustn’t Miss in Sri Lanka for A Fabulous Trip! - May 24, 2019
- Planning Guide for A Wonderful Stay in The Snow Land Himachal with Minimum Coin Shilling! - May 24, 2019
- 5 Bazaar Ramadan terbaik di Kuala Lumpur. - May 15, 2019
- Planning to Visit Ladakh? Here is a Seasonal Guide to Help You Plan Your Trip - May 8, 2019
- Visit These 7 Places in Bali For an Exciting Vacation in The Tropical Island! - May 7, 2019
- 8 Best Places to Spend Your Vacation in the Hills of Himachal Pradesh - April 17, 2019