Photos or it didn’t happen!
It’s not just something people say to question your claims anymore. Now, travelling isn’t complete unless it shows on your Instagram profile. So, before you set out for your next big adventure, you should know of these 5 types of photos your Instagram followers will look forward to.
- The ‘Let me show you around’ photo
Whether you do it seriously or to poke light fun at others who do it, there is no way you should miss this modern classic photo pose.
- The ‘See what I had for lunch’ photo
They say share your bread with your brethren and that should not stop just because you’re in a different city or country. Share pictures of it.
- The ‘View is so good, watch it twice’ photo
Let’s be honest, a nicely captured photo of anything reflecting in water instantly enhances it’s quality by 10 times.
- The ‘Look where I stayed’ photo
You only worry about your perfectly planned casual pose, OYO will take care of the perfect setting and interiors.
- The ‘Definitive proof I travelled’ photo
Not every day do you get to be over the clouds so make the best of it while you’re there.
- Vibrant And Joyful, This OYO Home Is Soothing For Tired City Eyes - February 18, 2019
- Which OYO are you? - February 14, 2019
- Valentine Special - February 11, 2019
- 5 Types of travel photos your Instagram must have - February 6, 2019
- We all definitely need a trip to Blackpool - February 5, 2019
- Top 10 Things to Do in Pune - February 2, 2019
- Travel Like a Local in London - January 29, 2019
- The Top 10 Restaurants in Noida - January 17, 2019
- Top 10 Temples to Visit in Shirdi - January 17, 2019
- Top 10 Shopping Destinations in Chennai - January 14, 2019