Beauty is one of the most important part in any bride’s life, the bride has to look beautiful and refreshing on her wedding day. It is not about any date or dinner party it is about the marriage. Just doing makeup will not do justice with your skin because without the refreshing beauty the makeup can’t give you a alive look.
So, when women ask for beauty tips from experts, they could be going on a date with a new guy, or about to attend the wedding of a best friend or maybe a cousin, or just like that, for their daily appearance. But, when they are about to get married, they mention they need beauty tips and they have the listener’s attention at once.. No matter what wedding is seriously the most important day to make sure the bride looks perfect. Starting from the Mehndi Night till the Reception, each and every day is important for the bride to look her best.
For the groom, the tips are also essential but right now we are focusing on our gorgeous brides so let’s know about the importance as well as the Tips.
Why is Pre Wedding beauty care so important?
When you came to know that your friend has spent 5,000 bucks on her wedding just for hairstyle and bridal makeup, then the though which erupts from the mind that we would not be going to make this blunder on our wedding. You are already spending money on the bridal makeup, so why not try the beauty regime. Here are the reasons listed down to motivate you to find time & follow a beauty regime at least for an entire month before your wedding day. Once you start seeing the results, you will be driven enough to continue it. But to see the results, you need to dedicate yourself for about a week. So, here is the motivation to start this beauty regime as soon as possible:
- The bridal makeup is going to be heavy. You cannot go minimalistic on your wedding day. If you already have racoon eyes from the stress and lack of sleep, the eye shadow is only going to make things worse for you.
- The bridal makeup foundation will be on you for a very long time.. You need to start getting ready hours before the wedding begins. The wedding will continue for hours. After everything is done, you will not be able to remove all that makeup right away. If you want your skin to be able to endure all that, you need to invest time for taking care of it.
- A lot of hairspray and heat treatment will go in your hair as well. You need to have strong hair to endure all that.
- The grand Indian wedding attire that you have searched with devotion, will somewhat reveal your skin. So you have to take care of your skin. On your wedding day, you cannot have pimples on your back or visible stretch marks on your tummy.
- That broad smile posing for the camera, must not be ruined with yellow teeth. You need to take care of this dental issue.
- Makeup and concealer cannot hide every little or huge flaws. And your wedding pictures will be there to remind you that for the rest of your life.
If that isn’t motivation enough, God knows what is. Find your own motivation and drive. But follow the listed bridal beauty tips anyway.
1- Start in time
You might have a zit or an acne breakout or a thin hair line. All that can be fixed overnight with a wig and lot of concealer. But if you want to look perfect beyond all the makeup cake, you need to be more dedicated. You can achieve the exact look you want if you start well before in time. You need to start using the beauty tips before one month of wedding and continue for at least a month. You may be busy meeting deadlines at work to get a leave for your wedding oryou may be a little worried about the huge change your marriage will bring in your life or you may be stressed out and overworked with the wedding preparations itself. But you will have to find time to make yourself look pretty inside and out Because if you will feel fresh from inside then you will look fresh from outside.
2- Go all natural
When it comes to flawless beauty, ditch the chemical products, no matter how big the brand name is, but for your big day, you only trust just two brands and that’s , your mother and grandma.. The natural home remedies always work as they are pure and herbal.. You don’t have too invest much time in preparing it. You can keep doing your chores and office work from home while you are taking care of your skin and hair. And you can expect permanent results at a very low price.
Here are some natural beauty treatments for the bride to be
The key focus areas that you need to target so that you look every bit of the perfect bride you are supposed to, are:
- Overall skin
This covers everything. So you get the point, you need to focus on every bit of your physical self to look perfect. Sounds difficult but it is easy because everything you need to do is right here. You just need to follow.
- Six Hair Care Tips
Make sure you remember these tips for your hair and follow them at least a month before your wedding, or more:-
3- Tie your hair in a braid before you go to bed to avoid friction and split ends. Wear a scarf to cover your head to prevent the harmful direct sunrays from getting to your hair.
4- Stop using hair straightening iron or curlers. Stop blow drying your hair. Take a shower well in time before going out so that the direct sunlight does not dry your wet hair
5- Oil your hair at least twice a week before washing it with a mild shampoo. Do not shampoo too often. Do not keep the oil in your hair for longer than 3 or 4 hours because that could give you pimples on your head.
6- Use a natural conditioner. A mixture of banana, set curd, and a few drops of honey and leave it on for 10 minutes before washing every day with your shampoo.
7- Wash your hair with cool water only. Warm water can cause breakage.
8- Make a paste of eggs, tea liquor, gooseberry extract, and fenugreek seeds mixed in coconut oil and castor oil to boost hair growth. Use this twice a week for 20 minutes before shampoo. Put lemon if you have dandruff issue.
All this will give you thick, voluminous, shiny, soft, and manageable hair.
- Twelve Skin and Overall Beauty Care Tips
The skin needs different types of care for different body parts:
9- For dark patches on your body, rub lemon halves with sugar granules on it till they melt. Do this every alternate day.
10- For the dark patches on your face, use a paste of milk and papaya extract and leave it on for 20 minutes before washing with cool water.
11- Avoid hair removal creams. Go for waxing but make sure it’s not too hot. If you hate the pain, go for a branded ladies razor and NEVER forget to moisturise your skin and apply a mild soap on the parts you want to shave. Never shave in a hurry.
12- Use cotton pads dipped in tea liquor on your eyes for 12 minutes twice daily to get rid of dark circles.
13- Clean your nail beds every day, both fingers and toes.
14- Make sure to moisturise every part of your body after cleaning. Don’t forget your feet.
15- Take a shower every day. Yes, some people have to be told. Use a paste of besan, honey, and milk to scrub yourself with. Do this twice a week. Every alternate day use a tomato and curd paste all over your body and leave it on for twenty minutes before a quick shower.
16- Keep your lips moisturised every hour of the day. Rub beets or rose petals once a day to keep them pink.
17- Use multani mitti for your face, twice a week if you have oily skin.
18- After brushing your teeth in the morning, brush once again with some baking soda and lemon juice on it. Just for a minute though, you don’t want to scrape your enamel off.
19- Always use a sunscreen with SPF 40 or above whenever you step out of your house.
20- Drink plenty of water and eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Yes, the same old tip but an essential one in every way.
If you follow all these beauty regimes for a month, the results will be great enough that you would just love following them for your life. It takes hardly half an hour a day on an average. Teamed with at least 7 hours of sleep, and a healthy diet full of vegetables, fruits, and seeds, you will be a radiant bride even without any makeup at all.
So get ready for your Big Day with the natural glow on your skin and enjoy your wedding with a refreshing mind and face.
- 10 Must-Haves Conference Room Facilities to Plan a Corporate Event - February 28, 2019
- Top 10 Ideas for an Awesome Birthday Catering - February 24, 2019
- 15 Wedding Entertainment Ideas that can Leave your Guests in Awe - February 23, 2019
- 15 Ways to Choose the Perfect Venue for your Birthday Party - February 22, 2019
- 15 Differently Styled Banquet Hall Settings for your Event - February 21, 2019
- 12 Pre Wedding Preparations for the Groom To Be - February 16, 2019
- 12 Incredible Benefits of Booking a Banquet Hall for any event - February 15, 2019
- Celebrate your 1st Wedding Anniversary in Style with these Fantastic Ideas - February 14, 2019
- 15 Elegant Outdoor Wedding Venues in Mumbai - February 13, 2019
- 15 Most Popular Banquet Halls in Kolkata to Organize a Vibrant Ceremony - February 10, 2019