When women ask for beauty tips from experts, they could be going on a date with a new guy, or about to attend the wedding of a best friend or maybe a cousin, or just like that, for their daily appearance. But, when they are about to get married, they mention they need beauty tips for the bride and they have the listener’s attention at once. All the other occasions are important too. As we now that wedding is seriously the most important day to make sure the bride looks perfect. Starting from the Mehendi Night till the Reception, each and every day is important for the bride to look her best.
Planning Wedding any time soon?
Then, Give us a call
The groom too has similar concerns about his appearance but the Indian man still keeps that a secret. Some men are open about their concerns regarding their appearance and more men should follow suit. But, it is easy for a woman to frankly ask for bridal beauty tips for her wedding and she surely receives them.
Why is Pre Wedding beauty care so important?
When your friend was getting married, you found out that her beautiful hairstyle and elegant bridal makeup cost her all the way over 5,000 bucks! What more? Some elaborate pre bridal preparation spas made that almost 10,000 bucks! So, if are going to spend that much money on your face and hair, why take bother and waste time with a beauty regime anyway! Here are the reasons listed down to motivate you to find time & follow a beauty regime at least for an entire month before your wedding day. Once you start seeing the results, you will be driven enough to continue it. But to see the results, you need to dedicate yourself for about a week. So, here is the motivation to start that week as soon as possible:
- The bridal makeup is going to be heavy. You cannot go minimalistic on your wedding day. If you already have racoon eyes from the stress and lack of sleep, the eye shadow is only going to make things worse for you.
- The bridal makeup foundation will be on you for a very long time on the wedding day. You need to start getting ready hours before the wedding begins. The wedding will continue for hours. After everything is done, you will not be able to remove all that makeup right away. If you want your skin to be able to endure all that, you need to invest time for taking care of it.
- A lot of hairspray and heat treatment will go in your hair as well. You need to have strong hair to endure all that.
- Your grand Indian wedding attire that you have searched with a devotion, will somewhat reveal your skin. Ironically enough, we all know how the western wear we are often shamed to wear reveals way less than a traditional Indian wear. You got away with not so perfect skin wearing a shirt and jeans or trousers all these days. On your wedding day, you cannot have pimples on your back or visible stretch marks on your tummy.
- That broad smile posing for the camera, must not be ruined with yellow teeth. You need to take care of this dental issue.
- Makeup and concealer cannot hide and make up for every little or huge flaw. And your wedding pictures will be there to remind you that for the rest of your life.
If that isn’t motivation enough, God knows what is. Find your own motivation and drive. But follow the listed bridal beauty tips anyway.
- Start in time
You might have a zit or an acne breakout or a thin hair line. All that can be fixed overnight with a wig and lot of concealer. But if you want to look perfect beyond all the makeup cake, you need to be more dedicated. You can achieve the exact look you want if you start well before in time. You need to start using the beauty tips for bride before one month of wedding and continue for at least a month.You may be busy meeting deadlines at work to get a leave for your wedding. You may be a little worried about the huge change your married life is going to be from your life so far. You may be stressed out and overworked with the wedding preparations itself. But you will have to find time to make yourself look pretty inside and out.
- Go all natural
When it comes to flawless beauty, ditch the chemical products, no matter how big the brand name is, for your big day, you trust the biggest brand, your grandma. Not literally. But you know grandma’s remedies. The natural home remedies. They are all DIY procedures. You don’t much time preparing it. You can keep doing your chores and office work from home while you are taking care of your skin and hair. And you can expect permanent results at a very low price.
Here are some natural beauty treatments for the bride to be
The key focus areas that you need to target so that you look every bit of the perfect bride you are supposed to, are:
- Overall skin
This covers everything. So you get the point, you need to focus on every bit of your physical self to look perfect. Sounds difficult but it is easy because everything you need to do is right here. You just need to follow.
- Six Hair Care Tips
Make sure you remember these tips for your hair and follow them at least a month before your wedding, or more:
- Stop using hair straightening iron or curlers. Stop blow drying your hair. Take a shower well in time before going out so that the direct sunlight does not dry your wet hair.
- Tie your hair in a braid before you go to bed to avoid friction and split ends. Wear a scarf to cover your head to prevent the harmful direct sunrays from getting to your hair.
- Oil your hair at least twice a week before washing it with a mild shampoo. Do not shampoo too often. Do not keep the oil in your hair for longer than 3 or 4 hours because that could give you pimples on your head.
- Use a natural conditioner. A mixture of banana, set curd, and a few drops of honey and leave it on for 10 minutes before washing every day you shampoo.
- Wash your hair with cool water only. Warm water can cause breakage.
- Make a paste of eggs, tea liquor, gooseberry extract, and fenugreek seeds mixed in coconut oil and castor oil to boost hair growth. Use this twice a week for 20 minutes before shampoo. Put lemon if you have dandruff issues.
All this will give you thick, voluminous, shiny, soft, and manageable hair.
- Twelve Skin and Overall Beauty Care Tips
The skin needs different types of care for different body parts:
- For dark patches on your body, rub lemon halves with sugar granules on it till they melt. Do this every alternate day.
- For the dark patches on your face, use a paste of milk and papaya extract and leave it on for 20 minutes before washing with cool water.
- Avoid hair removal creams. Go for waxing but make sure it’s not too hot. If you hate the pain, go for a branded ladies razor and NEVER forget to moisturise your skin and apply a mild soap on the parts you want to shave. Never shave in a hurry.
- Use cotton pads dipped in tea liquor on your eyes for 12 minutes twice daily to get rid of dark circles.
- Clean your nail beds every day, both fingers and toes.
- Make sure to moisturise every part of your body after cleaning. Don’t forget your feet.
- Take a shower every day. Yes, some people have to be told. Use a paste of besan, honey, and milk to scrub yourself with. Do this twice a week. Every alternate day use a tomato and curd paste all over your body and leave it on for twenty minutes before a quick shower.
- Keep your lips moisturised every hour of the day. Rub beets or rose petals once a day to keep them pink.
- Use multani mitti for your face, twice a week if you have oily skin.
- After brushing your teeth in the morning, brush once again with some baking soda and lemon juice on it. Just for a minute though, you don’t want to scrape your enamel off.
- Always use a sunscreen with SPF 40 or above whenever you step out of your house.
- Drink plenty of water and eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Yes, the same old tip but an essential one in every way.
If you follow all these beauty regimes for a month, the results will be great enough that you would just love following them for your life. It takes hardly half an hour a day on an average. Teamed with at least 7 hours of sleep, and a healthy diet full of vegetables, fruits, and seeds, you will be a radiant bride even without any makeup at all.
Give us a Call
- 8 Types of Indian Cocktails for a Summer Wedding - April 24, 2018
- 9 Most Beautiful and Elegant Sarees for an Indian Wedding - April 23, 2018
- 8 Tips to Handle Wedding Costs from Day 1 of Your Wedding - April 23, 2018
- Divulge in the Serene Beauty of Leh-Ladakh - April 20, 2018
- A Glorying Birthday Fiesta at Swasno Palace, Gurgaon - April 19, 2018
- Experience a Rejuvenating Trip to the Tropical Land of Kerala - April 19, 2018
- Escape into the Beauty of Queen of Hills - April 19, 2018
- Take a budget trip to Golden City-Amritsar - April 19, 2018
- Scoop into the Birthday Bash of Baby Girl at OYO - April 5, 2018
- Get Some Trendy Wedding Lehenga Colour Combinations For Your Wedding - March 28, 2018