This Valentine’s week, head to Goa to experience the joy of togetherness on the beach. No matter what kind of a romantic you are at heart, we have a few suggestions lined up for that perfect Valentine’s trip to Goa.
If you’re looking for a lively romantic night, with lots of bars and restaurants everywhere – look no further than Baga, Candolim and Calangute.
From Club Cubana to Cohiba and LPQ – you’re just a short drive away and each of the beaches offer ample opportunities to try out some water sports as well.
2. Pristine and Calm Beaches
If peace and quiet is what you’re looking for, head to the twin beaches of Ashwem and Morjim.
These beaches have a great shack culture, stunning water and some of the whitest sands in the North of Goa.
Relatively secluded and definitely less busy – this is where you go to celebrate love in Goa!
3. The Hippie Escape
If the hippie life is what attracts you and your loved one, the beaches of Anjuna and Vagator offer the perfect escape.
Beaches, a few leftover travellers and hippies from the old days, lots of Yoga classes and wellness activities – this is THE original hippy Goa.
Also for the beach parties, this is the perfect pit stop for you to drop your bags, head out and get your dance on!
4. The Goan Way
If your V-Day week plans involve living like a local, exploring cities and towns and really feeling at ‘home’ – stay in Panjim! There’s cultural tours, exploration of old Goa and lots of walking around to be done, peering into centuries old houses and getting a sense of ‘real’ Goa.
The beaches are less crowded and if you’re bored of being cultural – there is ALWAYS the many, many Casinos nearby. Local restaurants offer authentic Goan food and some of the popular historical sites (e.g. Basilica of Bom Jesus) are located in the vicinity.
5. The Explorer Way
If being with your valentine at this time of the year in Goa is all that matters, look no further than OYO’s special Goa offering for the season – StayOuts.
Check-in, drop off your bags, clean up and head out to explore what Goa has to offer! If you’re a couple that is ‘always’ out exploring, this is perfect for you!
P.s. You might like these related resources:
- Beach Resorts in Goa
- Best time to visit Goa, the Asian Paradise
- Top attractions and things to do in GOA
- Top 16 Things to do in Kolkata in 24-hours - July 25, 2019
- Savour These Delicacies While in Bali for a True Gastronomical Treat! - May 29, 2019
- A Seasonal Guide to Sri Lanka – The Pearl of the Indian Ocean 2019 & 2020 - May 24, 2019
- All Set for Ladakh? Follow This Checklist for a Great Trip to The Trans-Himalayan Valley - May 24, 2019
- Six Experiences You Mustn’t Miss in Sri Lanka for A Fabulous Trip! - May 24, 2019
- Planning Guide for A Wonderful Stay in The Snow Land Himachal with Minimum Coin Shilling! - May 24, 2019
- 5 Bazaar Ramadan terbaik di Kuala Lumpur. - May 15, 2019
- Planning to Visit Ladakh? Here is a Seasonal Guide to Help You Plan Your Trip - May 8, 2019
- Visit These Places in Bali For an Exciting Vacation in The Tropical Island! - May 7, 2019
- 8 Best Places to Spend Your Vacation in the Hills of Himachal Pradesh - April 17, 2019