“Remember that amazing Valentine’s Day when you gave me heart-shaped chocolates?” Said no one.
Hearts are cute but in a time of quick tap emojis, maybe the heart doesn’t have much to do with ….the heart anymore. And perhaps one of the most heartfelt gifts you can give, to celebrate your relationship on Valentine’s Day, is something more simple. Time.
It doesn’t exactly arrive in a pretty box, but time together promises discovery and a deeper understanding…. and this is sounding more romantic by the minute.
So given the time, what would you like to know about your loved one?
For example, if you walked into a room with your partner how would you feel?
Where would you choose to sit in the room? Would you sit? Would you both switch off your phones? If you had time together with no interruptions and you could talk about absolutely anything, what do you think you’d find yourselves talking about? How would you handle disagreeing with each other?
If you curled up with a movie – who would be in charge of the remote? Who feels the strongest about crumbs on the bed?
This is important stuff – ephemera furnishes a relationship, leading to mutual compatibility and that lovely feeling of all the gaps between you closing. Basically, if you think you really like someone, it’s good to know how you operate in a space when you’re alone. Together.
Maybe it’s time Valentine’s day got more meaningful.
This year show them you want to get to know them – it’s never too late.
Give the gift of space and time.
We know you’ll think of a great way to wrap it up.
Whatever you’re doing, Happy Valentine’s Day from OYO.
- Top 16 Things to do in Kolkata in 24-hours - July 25, 2019
- Savour These Delicacies While in Bali for a True Gastronomical Treat! - May 29, 2019
- A Seasonal Guide to Sri Lanka – The Pearl of the Indian Ocean 2019 & 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Six Experiences You Mustn’t Miss in Sri Lanka for A Fabulous Trip! - May 24, 2019
- 5 Bazaar Ramadan terbaik di Kuala Lumpur. - May 15, 2019
- Planning to Visit Ladakh? Here is a Seasonal Guide to Help You Plan Your Trip - May 8, 2019
- Visit These Places in Bali For an Exciting Vacation in The Tropical Island! - May 7, 2019
- 8 Best Places to Spend Your Vacation in the Hills of Himachal Pradesh - April 17, 2019
- Places to Visit in Thailand - April 16, 2019
- Want to Visit Bali at Minimum Cost? Follow Our Guide to Travel Bali on a Budget! - April 12, 2019