It’s that time of the year again when romance is in the air!
Monsoon is here and that gives us all a reason to rejoice as we can bid adieu to the sweltering heat. That’s not all, the rains bring respite in more ways than one as they have an uncanny ability to change the mood of a particular city, give it a more vibrant feel and develop a unique character.
So what are you waiting for? Take a deep dive into the eclectic and interesting things you can do during the Monsoon.
1. Take a nature break in the rain to recover completely
2. Test your photography skills at the beach
3. Unwind at a hill station
4. Rekindle your love story
5. Enjoy a hot cup of chai up in the mountains
And this monsoon, it’s not just rains but a lot of gains that are pouring in your way. Watch out for the #BigRainGain, starting from 11th to 15th July, 2017. Stay tuned!
- Summer Is Here - May 10, 2018
- Gamers, Unite! This OYO Home In Goa Is Your Dreamland - March 20, 2018
- A Warm, Colourful House In The Middle Of A Goan Paradise: Welcome Home! - February 14, 2018
- A Bright Tropical Paradise In Goa: This OYO Home Is The Stuff Of Holiday Dreams - February 6, 2018
- 7 Reasons Why Goa’s Annual Carnival Should Be On Your 2018 Travel List - January 29, 2018
- A Serene Royalty for Your Perfect Weekend! - January 25, 2018
- This Pool Facing Apartment In Goa With An Elegant Indian Touch Is All You Need For Your Next Holiday - January 22, 2018
- Get Inspired To Go Diving In Goa: Book This Gorgeous Home On Your Next Holiday - January 19, 2018
- Portuguese Decor, Pool View, And A Burst Of Colours: This Apartment In Goa Is The Ideal Holiday Home - January 16, 2018
- A Farmhouse With A Pool Surrounded By Hills: We Have The Perfect House For You to Chill - January 16, 2018