It’s that time of the year again when romance is in the air!
Monsoon is here and that gives us all a reason to rejoice as we can bid adieu to the sweltering heat. That’s not all, the rains bring respite in more ways than one as they have an uncanny ability to change the mood of a particular city, give it a more vibrant feel and develop a unique character.
So what are you waiting for? Take a deep dive into the eclectic and interesting things you can do during the Monsoon.
1. Take a nature break in the rain to recover completely
2. Test your photography skills at the beach
3. Unwind at a hill station
4. Rekindle your love story
5. Enjoy a hot cup of chai up in the mountains
And this monsoon, it’s not just rains but a lot of gains that are pouring in your way. Watch out for the #BigRainGain, starting from 11th to 15th July, 2017. Stay tuned!
- Get Inspired To Go Diving In Goa: Book This Gorgeous Home On Your Next Holiday - January 19, 2018
- Portuguese Decor, Pool View, And A Burst Of Colours: This Apartment In Goa Is The Ideal Holiday Home - January 16, 2018
- A Farmhouse With A Pool Surrounded By Hills: We Have The Perfect House For You to Chill - January 16, 2018
- 10 Things That Should Be Faster Than Booking An OYO (But Aren’t) - January 8, 2018
- Relive Your Childhood In A Riot Of Colours: Book This Unique 2BHK Apartment In Goa - January 7, 2018
- Rekindle The Romance: Get Away To This Cozy Apartment In Goa For The Perfect Holiday - January 7, 2018
- Nature, Music, Travel, And Outdoor Dining: A Perfect Blend of Goa In Two Gorgeous OYO Homes - January 4, 2018
- 10 Things To Consider While Choosing A Perfect Wedding Banquet Hall - December 29, 2017
- Effective Ways To Plan An Unforgettable 1st Birthday Party - December 29, 2017
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve 2017 In Goa: An Unforgettable, Unstoppable Party - December 28, 2017