The Indonesian island of Bali has become the world’s favourite island destination owing to its versatile tourist attractions. Be it a romantic honeymoon, a solo backpacking trip, a family holiday or a spiritual getaway, Bali has something for everyone.
Bali tour package options are in plenty allowing you to make your choice depending on the kind of holiday you prefer. This holiday season, take a break from the stress of daily life by pampering yourself with a Bali Indonesia tour package.
Bali is an experience synonymous with luxury and wellness. Let’s take a quick look on what to expect in most of your Bali Holiday packages.
Relax your senses
Known for its high-end restaurants, luxury hotels, world-class spas and international boutiques, the small town of Seminyak is placed in the southern coast of Bali. The Seminyak beach is beautiful with breathtaking views and white sands. Nusa Dua is another region which offers a calm and relaxing atmosphere on the island.
The Balinese spa with its soothing massage therapies is a must try to make the most of your Balinese holiday experience. A well-known spot for hot spring indulgence is Toya Devasya in Kintamani.
If you are looking for a tranquil ambience, then head to Sanur, a laid back and slow paced tourist town in Bali. Here you will find budget stay options and quiet beaches.
Thrills and adventure
Don your snorkelling gear and discover the underwater world of the Bali coast with its exotic coral reefs and colourful sea creatures. Menjangan Island, Nusa Penida and Pemuteran are some of the best dive sites in Bali. An adventure activity to partake while in Bali is surfing. Many certified companies run surfing training in the area. The gentle waves of Kuta beaches offer the perfect setting for learning the sport.
Yet another top activity for adventure seekers is the volcano treks on the island. Bali is home to a number of active and dormant volcanoes. The sense of accomplishment and the astounding views are the thrills most of the trekkers seek. Mount Agung, Mount Rinjani and Mount Batur are some of the famous treks.
Explore the spiritual and the divine side of the exotic island of Bali by visiting the famous and revered temples present in this region. Most of these temples are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Tanah Lot Temple, Uluwatu Temple, Besakih Temple and Ulun Danu Beratan Temple are few of the renowned temples known for their architectural styles and picturesque locations. The island also has some of the best yoga and meditation centres.
Seminyak, Legian and Kuta are the regions in Bali that have the best nightclubs and parties for the night owls. So, let your hair down and make the most of your holiday by partying at one of the liveliest nightclubs on the island.
Explore Balinese culture and cuisine
Bali has a vibrant culture with diverse art forms interpreted through its traditional dances, music and costumes. Music and dance performances take place regularly at all major tourist attractions. Tasty food is what makes a holiday perfect. The distinct Balinese cuisine is sure to tantalise your taste buds with its scrumptious dishes prepared from a mix of spices including vegetables, meat or fish. Don’t forget to try the lawar, bebek betutu and the sate lilit.
In short, a holiday in Bali with OYO Holidays is a total unwinding experience for your body, soul and spirit, complete with diverse experiences and many happy memories.
- Savour These Delicacies While in Bali for a True Gastronomical Treat! - May 29, 2019
- Want to Visit Sri Lanka? Read the Ultimate Weather Guide for the Perfect Time to Visit This Tropical Beauty! - May 24, 2019
- All Set for Ladakh? Follow This Checklist for a Great Trip to The Trans-Himalayan Valley - May 24, 2019
- Six Experiences You Mustn’t Miss in Sri Lanka for A Fabulous Trip! - May 24, 2019
- Planning Guide for A Wonderful Stay in The Snow Land Himachal with Minimum Coin Shilling! - May 24, 2019
- 5 Bazaar Ramadan terbaik di Kuala Lumpur. - May 15, 2019
- Planning to Visit Ladakh? Here is a Seasonal Guide to Help You Plan Your Trip - May 8, 2019
- Visit These 7 Places in Bali For an Exciting Vacation in The Tropical Island! - May 7, 2019
- 8 Best Places to Spend Your Vacation in the Hills of Himachal Pradesh - April 17, 2019
- Places to Visit in Thailand - April 16, 2019