Located just a 20-minute hustle free drive away from Gurugram, lies your mini royalty with a to-die-for view direct from the comfort of your bedroom. The place has an art gallery, decorated with the most aesthetic paintings and artifacts from all the regions of India.
OYO 2944 is not far from the loud and happening nightlife of Delhi and Gurugram. But the beauty and grandeur of the hotel will surely make you to drop all your plans and submerge in serene and royalty.
Sit beside our royal pool or have a rejuvenating walk through our history and culture, which is depicted through all the paintings and artifacts displayed in the art gallery.
All the art will make you believe, that we have digged out gems and displayed for you.
Apart from that, this regal hotel offers sumptuous breakfast straight from its kitchen, that caters different mouthwatering cuisine. Personally, we love the rooms with a hint of royalty and a peep of history. Simple wooden interiors along with bright contrasting linen, now that is just classic!
Here’s a glimpse for you!!
- Top 16 Things to do in Kolkata in 24-hours - July 25, 2019
- Savour These Delicacies While in Bali for a True Gastronomical Treat! - May 29, 2019
- Want to Visit Sri Lanka? Read the Ultimate Weather Guide for the Perfect Time to Visit This Tropical Beauty! - May 24, 2019
- All Set for Ladakh? Follow This Checklist for a Great Trip to The Trans-Himalayan Valley - May 24, 2019
- Six Experiences You Mustn’t Miss in Sri Lanka for A Fabulous Trip! - May 24, 2019
- Planning Guide for A Wonderful Stay in The Snow Land Himachal with Minimum Coin Shilling! - May 24, 2019
- 5 Bazaar Ramadan terbaik di Kuala Lumpur. - May 15, 2019
- Planning to Visit Ladakh? Here is a Seasonal Guide to Help You Plan Your Trip - May 8, 2019
- Visit These 7 Places in Bali For an Exciting Vacation in The Tropical Island! - May 7, 2019
- 8 Best Places to Spend Your Vacation in the Hills of Himachal Pradesh - April 17, 2019