August is the month of long weekends and there cannot be a better time to plan your #MiniBreak.
We understand that planning a holiday can be a tough task, that’s why we have rounded up some places where you can head off for a #MiniBreak to escape the chaos and commotion of the city life. What’s even better is that you enjoy 30% off on all your hotel bookings.
Pick your happy place:
Take a Mini Break in Manali
Manali, a stunning valley nestled in the mountains of Himachal Pradesh, is also known as India’s adventure playground as it offers a wide range of activities such as trekking, paragliding, rafting & skiing (yes, you heard that right). So, pack your bags and gear up for some adventure as the mountains are calling and you must go!
Pro Tip: Drive down to Rohtang Pass.
Take a Mini Break in Amritsar
Amritsar is home to the spectacular Golden Temple; a place of great beauty and sublime peacefulness. Apart from this, it is also home to food gold as the many streets surrounding the Golden Temple serve lip-smacking food (both veg and non-veg).
Pro-Tip: Visit Wagah Border to watch the Beating Retreat Ceremony to celebrate India’s 71st Independence Day.
Take a Mini Break in Goa
Goa needs no special introduction. Laid-back travellers can enjoy soulful music on white-sand beaches and unwind at a shack with their choice of beverage. For those who are always on-the-go, rent a scooty/open jeep and drive past Goa’s narrow picturesque bylanes and feel the breeze on your face.
Pro Tip: Do Para sailing on Baga Beach.
Take a Mini Break in Udaipur
It’s often said that “You don’t just see Udaipur, you experience it.” From the sunrise in Lake Picholi to the sunset in The City Palace, there are innumerable places to fall in love with in India’s Most Romantic City.
Pro Tip: Take a boat-ride with your better half.
Take a Mini Break in Varanasi
This World’s Oldest City knows a new way to your heart every time. Here, you can reconnect with your spiritual self, as it’s home to more than 50 Ghats. What’s more? You can witness the vibrant colors come to life in the streets, indulge in street eateries, take a walk by the Ghat and enjoy the sunset from a boat ride.
Pro Tip: Visit the evening Aarti at Dashashwamedh Ghat.
Is your travel itch tingling? Then pack your bags, put on your travel shoes and plan your #MiniBreak with us because it’s rude to keep your long weekend plans waiting!
- Summer Is Here - May 10, 2018
- Gamers, Unite! This OYO Home In Goa Is Your Dreamland - March 20, 2018
- A Warm, Colourful House In The Middle Of A Goan Paradise: Welcome Home! - February 14, 2018
- A Bright Tropical Paradise In Goa: This OYO Home Is The Stuff Of Holiday Dreams - February 6, 2018
- 7 Reasons Why Goa’s Annual Carnival Should Be On Your 2018 Travel List - January 29, 2018
- A Serene Royalty for Your Perfect Weekend! - January 25, 2018
- This Pool Facing Apartment In Goa With An Elegant Indian Touch Is All You Need For Your Next Holiday - January 22, 2018
- Get Inspired To Go Diving In Goa: Book This Gorgeous Home On Your Next Holiday - January 19, 2018
- Portuguese Decor, Pool View, And A Burst Of Colours: This Apartment In Goa Is The Ideal Holiday Home - January 16, 2018
- A Farmhouse With A Pool Surrounded By Hills: We Have The Perfect House For You to Chill - January 16, 2018