Siblings share quite a unique bond. They were your first BFF and they outlive all other equations. Not only you’re used to living with each other but make the most beautiful memories together. And when it comes to traveling, they make the best travel buddies. Here are 7 reasons why you must go on a #MiniBreak with your siblings-
- You have that sync
- You don’t need to convince your parents.
- Collect memories, together.
You have so many memories to look back at after being together for such a long time. Be it that marriage wedding of your distant cousin or your first family vacation. Travelling together will only add on to your heap of memories.
- You don’t have to worry about who’s going to pay
There’s an off chance that your parents will give you and your sibling extra allowance to ensure that you don’t fall short of cash during your trip. Use it to eat the local cuisine and shop for yourself.
- They’ve got your back.
- Pack less. Share more.
- Music is sorted
Are you excited about getting out of town with your sibling? Raksha Bandhan is falling this long weekend. #JustSaying.
Take a #MiniBreak with your siblings. Wherever you go, there’s an OYO waiting to host the fun. Use code MINIBREAK and enjoy 30% off on your booking.
- Savour These Delicacies While in Bali for a True Gastronomical Treat! - May 29, 2019
- Want to Visit Sri Lanka? Read the Ultimate Weather Guide for the Perfect Time to Visit This Tropical Beauty! - May 24, 2019
- All Set for Ladakh? Follow This Checklist for a Great Trip to The Trans-Himalayan Valley - May 24, 2019
- Six Experiences You Mustn’t Miss in Sri Lanka for A Fabulous Trip! - May 24, 2019
- Planning Guide for A Wonderful Stay in The Snow Land Himachal with Minimum Coin Shilling! - May 24, 2019
- 5 Bazaar Ramadan terbaik di Kuala Lumpur. - May 15, 2019
- Planning to Visit Ladakh? Here is a Seasonal Guide to Help You Plan Your Trip - May 8, 2019
- Visit These 7 Places in Bali For an Exciting Vacation in The Tropical Island! - May 7, 2019
- 8 Best Places to Spend Your Vacation in the Hills of Himachal Pradesh - April 17, 2019
- Places to Visit in Thailand - April 16, 2019