Steering through the terrains, we are up above 9000 ft., but there are miles to go before we reach the #HighestBloggerMeet. We know you are as excited as the bloggers. And before FOMO gets you, here are some juicy details of the journey.
Excited as they were, they left Delhi with energy and took their first stop at Murthal to revive it with some mouth watering buttery paranthas.
A great traveler once said “A chai a day keeps the traveler awake“. The bloggers stopped to refuel at 4 pm and revved towards Jammu, the next pitstop.
After quite a surreal stay at Jammu they took off early in the morning towards Sonmarg, a crown in the jewel of Kashmir. But, It ain’t a journey if there are no hurdles. A sudden landslide got them to take a refuge at Ramban and stay over there for the night.
A traveler might have 99 problems but clicking a good photo ain’t one. The roads unclogged around 6 pm and the bloggers made a stop over at the mesmerizing Dal Lake for some chai-paani and reached Kargil at 7 pm.
After paying homage to our heroes, the bloggers left Kargil at 6 Am to experience the breathtaking beauty of Sonmarg on their way to the picturesque town of Leh, the last destination before the big reveal.
Having experienced multiple hues and views of Leh, the bloggers are finally just 4000 feet short of the #HighestBloggerMeet at Khardung La.
Stay tuned as there’s more to come. Follow the journey to the #HighestBloggerMeet to unfold the big news.
- Summer Is Here - May 10, 2018
- Gamers, Unite! This OYO Home In Goa Is Your Dreamland - March 20, 2018
- A Warm, Colourful House In The Middle Of A Goan Paradise: Welcome Home! - February 14, 2018
- A Bright Tropical Paradise In Goa: This OYO Home Is The Stuff Of Holiday Dreams - February 6, 2018
- 7 Reasons Why Goa’s Annual Carnival Should Be On Your 2018 Travel List - January 29, 2018
- A Serene Royalty for Your Perfect Weekend! - January 25, 2018
- This Pool Facing Apartment In Goa With An Elegant Indian Touch Is All You Need For Your Next Holiday - January 22, 2018
- Get Inspired To Go Diving In Goa: Book This Gorgeous Home On Your Next Holiday - January 19, 2018
- Portuguese Decor, Pool View, And A Burst Of Colours: This Apartment In Goa Is The Ideal Holiday Home - January 16, 2018
- A Farmhouse With A Pool Surrounded By Hills: We Have The Perfect House For You to Chill - January 16, 2018