OYO has collaborated with Scout My Trip on an exciting, ambitious project. That’s right —gear up for a massive adventure, because we’re bringing you India’s #HighestBloggerMeet at Khardung La. We’ll flag off 15 travel bloggers, as they leave for a breathtaking journey, and will reveal a big surprise for the travelling community.
The roadmap has been chalked out, the rucksacks have been packed and the itinerary is locked in – only fresh tracks, waiting to be marked, await us.
As the adage goes, “It’s about the journey and not the destination.” We’re sure these 15 thrill seekers will have a fantastic ride to the top (18,380ft) with the many scenic spots en-route, the ever-changing landscape and of course, the spectacular roads.
Meet the 15 Bloggers:
- Ajay Sood: He’s an international speaker on travel and architectural photography.
- Anuradha Goyal: She’s an author trying to experience the world first-hand.
- Abhinav Singh: He’s an adventure sports aficionado and a nature enthusiast.
- Karan Bhalla: He’s an adventurer-cum-entrepreneur.
- Medhavi Davda: She’s a high-altitude trekker and a certified scuba diver.
- Ami Bhat: She’s a restless ball of energy who was born with a bug – the travel bug.
- Ragini Puri: She loves going off the beaten path and always looks beyond the obvious.
- Johann Binny Kuruvilla: He rediscovered himself while exploring the world and hasn’t looked back since.
- Khursheed Dinshaw: She’s a self-proclaimed nomad who masquerades as a freelance lifestyle writer.
- Neha Kapoor: She’s one of the 25 Most Influential Women on Twitter.
- Raza Rahil: He’s an IT guy by day and blogger by night.
- Shubham Mansingka: He’s a storyteller and a travel photographer with a focus on culture and heritage.
- Mridula Dwivedi: She has ambitious plans of travelling the world. The entire world.
- Lakshmi Sharath: She quit her cushy corporate life to travel and write.
- Swati Jain: She has covered 140 cities across 20 states in just a couple of years.
Are you as excited as we are?
Get to know these bloggers a little better as you follow the journey to the #HighestBloggerMeet on our social channels.
Come, be a part of the action.
- Summer Is Here - May 10, 2018
- Gamers, Unite! This OYO Home In Goa Is Your Dreamland - March 20, 2018
- A Warm, Colourful House In The Middle Of A Goan Paradise: Welcome Home! - February 14, 2018
- A Bright Tropical Paradise In Goa: This OYO Home Is The Stuff Of Holiday Dreams - February 6, 2018
- 7 Reasons Why Goa’s Annual Carnival Should Be On Your 2018 Travel List - January 29, 2018
- A Serene Royalty for Your Perfect Weekend! - January 25, 2018
- This Pool Facing Apartment In Goa With An Elegant Indian Touch Is All You Need For Your Next Holiday - January 22, 2018
- Get Inspired To Go Diving In Goa: Book This Gorgeous Home On Your Next Holiday - January 19, 2018
- Portuguese Decor, Pool View, And A Burst Of Colours: This Apartment In Goa Is The Ideal Holiday Home - January 16, 2018
- A Farmhouse With A Pool Surrounded By Hills: We Have The Perfect House For You to Chill - January 16, 2018