OYO has collaborated with Scout My Trip on an exciting, ambitious project. That’s right —gear up for a massive adventure, because we’re bringing you India’s #HighestBloggerMeet at Khardung La. We’ll flag off 15 travel bloggers, as they leave for a breathtaking journey, and will reveal a big surprise for the travelling community.
The roadmap has been chalked out, the rucksacks have been packed and the itinerary is locked in – only fresh tracks, waiting to be marked, await us.
As the adage goes, “It’s about the journey and not the destination.” We’re sure these 15 thrill seekers will have a fantastic ride to the top (18,380ft) with the many scenic spots en-route, the ever-changing landscape and of course, the spectacular roads.
Meet the 15 Bloggers:
- Ajay Sood: He’s an international speaker on travel and architectural photography.
- Anuradha Goyal: She’s an author trying to experience the world first-hand.
- Abhinav Singh: He’s an adventure sports aficionado and a nature enthusiast.
- Karan Bhalla: He’s an adventurer-cum-entrepreneur.
- Medhavi Davda: She’s a high-altitude trekker and a certified scuba diver.
- Ami Bhat: She’s a restless ball of energy who was born with a bug – the travel bug.
- Ragini Puri: She loves going off the beaten path and always looks beyond the obvious.
- Johann Binny Kuruvilla: He rediscovered himself while exploring the world and hasn’t looked back since.
- Khursheed Dinshaw: She’s a self-proclaimed nomad who masquerades as a freelance lifestyle writer.
- Neha Kapoor: She’s one of the 25 Most Influential Women on Twitter.
- Raza Rahil: He’s an IT guy by day and blogger by night.
- Shubham Mansingka: He’s a storyteller and a travel photographer with a focus on culture and heritage.
- Mridula Dwivedi: She has ambitious plans of travelling the world. The entire world.
- Lakshmi Sharath: She quit her cushy corporate life to travel and write.
- Swati Jain: She has covered 140 cities across 20 states in just a couple of years.
Are you as excited as we are?
Get to know these bloggers a little better as you follow the journey to the #HighestBloggerMeet on our social channels.
Come, be a part of the action.
- Get Inspired To Go Diving In Goa: Book This Gorgeous Home On Your Next Holiday - January 19, 2018
- Portuguese Decor, Pool View, And A Burst Of Colours: This Apartment In Goa Is The Ideal Holiday Home - January 16, 2018
- A Farmhouse With A Pool Surrounded By Hills: We Have The Perfect House For You to Chill - January 16, 2018
- 10 Things That Should Be Faster Than Booking An OYO (But Aren’t) - January 8, 2018
- Relive Your Childhood In A Riot Of Colours: Book This Unique 2BHK Apartment In Goa - January 7, 2018
- Rekindle The Romance: Get Away To This Cozy Apartment In Goa For The Perfect Holiday - January 7, 2018
- Nature, Music, Travel, And Outdoor Dining: A Perfect Blend of Goa In Two Gorgeous OYO Homes - January 4, 2018
- 10 Things To Consider While Choosing A Perfect Wedding Banquet Hall - December 29, 2017
- Effective Ways To Plan An Unforgettable 1st Birthday Party - December 29, 2017
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve 2017 In Goa: An Unforgettable, Unstoppable Party - December 28, 2017