Known for its historic architecture and seascape beauty, Puri delivers the best combination one could wish for. Seek blessings at Jagannath Temple or laze on the soft sands of Puri Beach, delve into a bit of spirituality or go surfing and dive into the serenity of blue waters. Puri is where you enjoy the best of both the worlds!
For a dose of spirituality, stop by the Jagannath Temple in Puri, an architectural masterpiece attracting hundreds of devotees on Ratha Yatra every year in July. The colorful 45 feet high wooden Chariot is taken on the streets of the city for people to witness the city’s culture and it’s divine beauty.
A weekend getaway and only 60 km from Bhubaneswar, the Jagannath Temple is the honor of Puri and is one of the Hindus Char Dham. The structural design of the temple is magnificent along with its pillars embellished with pictures depicting the life of Lord Krishna. One must let go of all the stress, indulge the positivity and breathe in the blessed vibes at this pious place. A visit to this holy destination is just unmissable.
The Golden Beach in Puri will amaze you with it’s pristine seashore. Go numb and relax under the palm umbrellas while you get a massage or jump in for a handball match with the local cabana lifeguards. Let yourself lose in the city’s ravishing paradise. What could be better than a warming bonfire night at the beach with the charismatic sounds of the wave and the company of your best pals? Play some good old tunes, roast a few marshmallows and share it with your loved ones. The beauty of the coastal town awaits you.
Puri’s five day long Beach Festival is a platter of events which celebrates its heritage art, culture and food with fashion shows, thrilling sports and music to dance your way through the night. Shop till you drop and take home with you exquisite handmade jewellery as a souvenir for your folks.
The town is a foodie’s heaven offering some of the best cuisines, from the cheesecake locally known as chhena poda to famous restaurants like Grand & Chung Wah, serving delectable North Indian and Chinese food respectively. Not to miss the Honey Bee Bakery & Pizzeria serving the best pizza’s in town. From World-famous Temples to lesser-known beaches, find what you seek in the heartland of Odisha.
And that just doesn’t end here. Book an OYO of your choice in just 3 taps with a network of hotels spread across Puri. Cherish the comfort of air-conditioned rooms and wake up to a delightful breakfast, thereafter. Go sunny dip in the pool or just relax and binge-watch a show, we have the right kind of properties exclusively for you.
It’s time to pack your bags and take a trip to the paradise of the east. Enjoy beautiful living spaces with a hassle-free experience, each time you choose to stay with OYO. What’s the best part? Use code PURI30 and enjoy 30% off on your stay in Puri.
See you there!
- Top 16 Things to do in Kolkata in 24-hours - July 25, 2019
- Savour These Delicacies While in Bali for a True Gastronomical Treat! - May 29, 2019
- A Seasonal Guide to Sri Lanka – The Pearl of the Indian Ocean 2019 & 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Six Experiences You Mustn’t Miss in Sri Lanka for A Fabulous Trip! - May 24, 2019
- 5 Bazaar Ramadan terbaik di Kuala Lumpur. - May 15, 2019
- Planning to Visit Ladakh? Here is a Seasonal Guide to Help You Plan Your Trip - May 8, 2019
- Visit These Places in Bali For an Exciting Vacation in The Tropical Island! - May 7, 2019
- 8 Best Places to Spend Your Vacation in the Hills of Himachal Pradesh - April 17, 2019
- Places to Visit in Thailand - April 16, 2019
- Want to Visit Bali at Minimum Cost? Follow Our Guide to Travel Bali on a Budget! - April 12, 2019