The month of December is the perfect time to be in Goa, and the week leading up to New Year’s Eve is absolutely crazy. There are parties everywhere, the whole city is buzzing all night, and there are thousands of tourists thronging the beaches of Goa. And why shouldn’t they? After all, Goa is one of the most sought-after New Year’s Eve destinations in India. Everyone wants to bring in the new year while partying in Goa, and so should you. As you’re reading this, international artists are descending into Goa to make sure that you have the time of your life as you usher in 2018.
Here’s what’s waiting for you in Goa right now. Start packing!
Amazing Artists at Time Out 72
“Live a lifetime in 72 hours.” That’s the tagline for Time Out 72, and it doesn’t seem to be an exaggeration. A 3-day long, multi-genre music festival in Goa is the stuff of dreams and it’s happening from December 27th to 29th this year. During the festival, you will be able to enjoy world-class artists performing at 3 different stages simultaneously. You’ll truly be spoilt for choice. The artists performing here in these 3 days include Jason Derulo, Martin Garrix, Wiz Khalifa, Don Diablo, Nervo, Timmy Trumpet, Vini Vici, GMS, Skazi, Lucky Ali, Papon, Advaita, and so many more. This promises to be a magical 72 hours.
The NYE Party of a Lifetime at HillTop Goa
If trance music is your thing, head to HillTop Vagator. With a lineup featuring Ajja, Goatika, Astral Projection, Tristan and several more, this is the place to be if you want to party to trance. Dance your way into 2018 to your kind of music and with like-minded people who will throng HillTop at Vagator beach. Just remember to bring your beach gear and party spirit.
Beach Parties from Sinquerim to Baga
Explore all the beach shack parties from Sinquerim beach to Baga beach. It’s one long stretch of sand and sea, and you can witness the unique New Year’s Eve parties here. At some points, you’ll see a massive crowd of people, and at others, you’ll feel like you’ve landed in a remote corner of Goa. The beauty of partying like this is that you don’t have to dress up. Just don your beach gear, put on some comfortable shoes, and get ready to dance the night away on the beaches of Goa.
You can also head to a club like Club Cubana or LPK Waterfront for a taste of the Goan nightlife on the best night of the year.
A Crazy December 31st at Leopard Valley, Palolem
If the conventional clubs and shacks get too much for you, find your way to Leopard Valley in Palolem. A club with 3D laser light shows, pyrotechnics and a 7-meter high DJ stage which pumps out high-quality music until the wee hours of the morning is what you’ll get here. It’s an open-air club which is a novelty for most of us. The crazy visuals, paired with amazing music, will make for a more than memorable New Year’s Eve.
Try Your Luck at the Casinos
Casinos, and their ability to attract thousands of tourists every year have made Goa the Vegas of India. You don’t need to shell out your entire life’s savings to travel across the seas to Vegas. You can have the same experience in Goa. Go to a casino and try your luck there. Head to Deltin Royale casino, a cruise ship with 4 floors and 123 gaming tables, or Casino Pride which is spread over 3 floors and has a designated area for children to be entertained. You may lose some money, but you may also win a lot. If nothing else, you’ll go back with a treasure trove of memories from a New Year’s Eve well spent.
If it’s a party you’re looking for on New Year’s Eve 2017, you can’t go wrong with Goa. And the party shouldn’t stop just because you’re leaving the party venue. Staying in an OYO Home in Goa with all your friends under one roof will keep the party going for your entire holiday. So pack your bags, book a wonderful OYO Home in Goa for New Year’s Eve, and have the time of your life!
- This Pool Facing Apartment In Goa With An Elegant Indian Touch Is All You Need For Your Next Holiday - January 22, 2018
- Get Inspired To Go Diving In Goa: Book This Gorgeous Home On Your Next Holiday - January 19, 2018
- Portuguese Decor, Pool View, And A Burst Of Colours: This Apartment In Goa Is The Ideal Holiday Home - January 16, 2018
- A Farmhouse With A Pool Surrounded By Hills: We Have The Perfect House For You to Chill - January 16, 2018
- 10 Things That Should Be Faster Than Booking An OYO (But Aren’t) - January 8, 2018
- Relive Your Childhood In A Riot Of Colours: Book This Unique 2BHK Apartment In Goa - January 7, 2018
- Rekindle The Romance: Get Away To This Cozy Apartment In Goa For The Perfect Holiday - January 7, 2018
- Nature, Music, Travel, And Outdoor Dining: A Perfect Blend of Goa In Two Gorgeous OYO Homes - January 4, 2018
- 10 Things To Consider While Choosing A Perfect Wedding Banquet Hall - December 29, 2017
- Effective Ways To Plan An Unforgettable 1st Birthday Party - December 29, 2017