Ahh! The first rains of monsoon are here. Don’t we just love everything these rains bring? The earthy scent, those long drives, romantic walks, pakoras and most importantly a happy mood.
It adds a fresh new flavor to every city and suddenly there is so much to explore. Every view gets more scenic and the food tastes better. Aren’t you already feeling to hit the road and witnessing the magic?
While it has just started pouring in, we’ve curated the best of the most recommended cities. Check it out as each city has an OYO surprise waiting for you. Watch out for the #BigRainGain, starting from the 11th July to 15th July. Just book an OYO in these cities on the given dates and you could stand a chance to avail these mind-boggling excursions for free. Excited much? Take a look.
Jaipur: Royal residences. Glorious palaces. Commanding forts. Meet the pink city.
Not to be missed: The heritage food walk is one of the best ways to get the taste of this pink city. In a 3-hour long food tour, one can experience the actual Jaipur neighborhoods where people live, eat and shop. Featuring ten authentic food stops with 8-10 delicious tastings, you get to escape the crowds and taste the best of what the city has to offer.
When: 22nd July & 29th July. Book an OYO in Jaipur now.
Nainital: The city wrapped in between the hills presents quite a rosy picture in the monsoon.
Not to be missed: Catching the sunset at the Tiffin Point is like a dream come true. Though it’s a 3-4 hour trek to the top, but it’s full of picturesque spots – ideal for adventurers and photographers alike.
When: 30th July. Book an OYO in Nainital now.
Amritsar: Monsoon mixes best with Punjabi flavors, culture and patriotism.
Not to be missed: Foot-tapping music and soulful classical renditions rent the air as both the BSF and Pakistani Rangers make their way for the flag lowering ceremony AKA the “Beating Retreat ceremony”.
When: 27th August. Book an OYO in Amritsar now.
Goa: Swaying palms. Sun-kissed beaches. Soulful music. You are cordially invited to live a little.
Not to be missed: South Goa sight seeing covering the Basilica de Bom Jesus, St Cathedral Church, Mangeshi temple and Mahalsa temple. The Shantadurga temple and Dona Paula Jetty add to this exciting Goa trip making it a memorable holiday.
When: 14th August. Book an OYO in Goa now.
Mussoorie: We hear a lot about the European countryside. The beautiful villages of Mussoorie are no less. Add rains and they look heavenly.
Not to be missed: Bhatoli village near Mussoorie is a quaint ‘Corn Village’ where villagers have corn on the cob hanging outside their homes. You will learn about the local culture and can try your hand at cooking the authentic Garhwali cuisine too.
When: 27th August. Book an OYO in Mussoorie now.
Aren’t you tempted already to hit these beautiful excursions? Just book an OYO in these cities on the given dates. You will receive RSVP e-mailers; accept the invite as soon as possible. The first 25 users will get a free pass. If you’re booking a double occupancy, we’ll give couple passes. Happy travels, happy Monsoon!
Q) How do I get my complimentary OYO Surprise?
A)Step 1: Book an OYO during the #BigRainGain (11-15th July) and make sure you are staying with us on the event date.
Step 2: You will receive an RSVP email and will be eligible to sign up for yourself (in case of a single occupancy) or yourself +1 (in case of a double occupancy booking)
Q) How many slots are available?
A) 25 slots per event are up for grabs!
Q) When will I get a RSVP email?
A) We will send you an email on 16th July, fastest fingers win!
The biggest storm of monsoon is here; download the OYO App to get flooded with offers that are going to wash away the blues. #BigRainGain
Adventure Partner: Thrillophilia
- Get Inspired To Go Diving In Goa: Book This Gorgeous Home On Your Next Holiday - January 19, 2018
- Portuguese Decor, Pool View, And A Burst Of Colours: This Apartment In Goa Is The Ideal Holiday Home - January 16, 2018
- A Farmhouse With A Pool Surrounded By Hills: We Have The Perfect House For You to Chill - January 16, 2018
- 10 Things That Should Be Faster Than Booking An OYO (But Aren’t) - January 8, 2018
- Relive Your Childhood In A Riot Of Colours: Book This Unique 2BHK Apartment In Goa - January 7, 2018
- Rekindle The Romance: Get Away To This Cozy Apartment In Goa For The Perfect Holiday - January 7, 2018
- Nature, Music, Travel, And Outdoor Dining: A Perfect Blend of Goa In Two Gorgeous OYO Homes - January 4, 2018
- 10 Things To Consider While Choosing A Perfect Wedding Banquet Hall - December 29, 2017
- Effective Ways To Plan An Unforgettable 1st Birthday Party - December 29, 2017
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve 2017 In Goa: An Unforgettable, Unstoppable Party - December 28, 2017