From international buffets to iconic landmarks that leave you mesmerised for life, Dubai needs no introduction where glamour and sightseeing are concerned. Enter into an adventurous escapade of shopping and nightlife in this country and kickstart your exotic vacation with these top five must-visit spots.
Top 5 Places To Visit In Dubai
- Jumeirah Beach
- Mall Of The Emirates
- Shaikh Saeed Al-Maktoum House
- Wild Wadi
- Dubai Aquarium
Jumeirah Beach is a cosy white sand beach that greets travellers with panoramic views of the Persian Gulf. It is home to the Burj Al Arab, an elite 7-star hotel that is considered to be one of the seven wonders of the world. Families with kids can go on mesmerising Dubai Tour Packages and enjoy thrilling rides at the Jumeirah Beach Park. When the sun sets, the nightlife scene glitters alongside upscale bars and myriad culinary feats.
Go for: Sightseeing and Watersports.
Mall Of The Emirates
There is never a dull day at the Mall Of The Emirates where travellers are exposed to new perspectives. Take your family to Ski Dubai during your Dubai trip and get up close and personal with friendly penguins. The Magic Panel is an entertainment adventure to watch out for and features trampolines, ‘Soft-Play’, and rides that get your adrenaline pumping.
Go for: Movies and Adventure Rides.
Shaikh Saeed Al-Maktoum House
The Shaikh Saeed Al-Maktoum House teleports travellers to the first half of the 20th century. It is home to a slew of rare artefacts and air towers, tracing back to the Dubai Monarch era. Pompous jewellery, monarch stamps and splendid architecture are highlights of this spot on Dubai sightseeing packages.
Go for: Sightseeing and Museum Visits.
Jumeirah Sceirah offers the best water rides at Wild Wadi, a popular entertainment-themed park which boasts of an arsenal of watersports, slides and other thriller rides. Faceoff tornados and thriller downhill water slides at the Tantrum Alley or soak in the magnificent views at the 32-meter peak of the park.
Go for: Master Blaster Aquatic Roller Coaster and Water Sports.
If you’re taking a Dubai Package, then you can’t miss the jellyfishes, Croc Eggs and exotic marine wildlife at the Dubai Aquarium. Touchscreen panels inform visitors about their origin, species and other details. The aquarium has hanging bridges that offer a spectacular view to visitors. If you’re feeling bold and adventurous, you can go on a thrilling dive into the 10-million litre water tank and witness a glimpse of the Sand Tiger Sharks up-close and in-person!
Go For: Glass Bottom Boat Rides and Package Experiences.
Dubai is a treasure trove of experiences, and you can visit other places like the Dubai Creek, Deira Souks and Global Village. Alternatively, you can simply go on a shopping spree or indulge the foodie in you. Dubai offers endless activities from photography, sightseeing, museum visits and amusement rides. By the end of your Dubai Holiday Package, you will be left refreshed and recharged.
With a gorgeous skyline and exciting nightlife, Dubai is a place of adventure and infinite fun.
Select the best Dubai Tour Package with OYO Total Holidays and be a part of these immersive experiences and much more.
- Savour These Delicacies While in Bali for a True Gastronomical Treat! - May 29, 2019
- Want to Visit Sri Lanka? Read the Ultimate Weather Guide for the Perfect Time to Visit This Tropical Beauty! - May 24, 2019
- All Set for Ladakh? Follow This Checklist for a Great Trip to The Trans-Himalayan Valley - May 24, 2019
- Six Experiences You Mustn’t Miss in Sri Lanka for A Fabulous Trip! - May 24, 2019
- Planning Guide for A Wonderful Stay in The Snow Land Himachal with Minimum Coin Shilling! - May 24, 2019
- 5 Bazaar Ramadan terbaik di Kuala Lumpur. - May 15, 2019
- Planning to Visit Ladakh? Here is a Seasonal Guide to Help You Plan Your Trip - May 8, 2019
- Visit These 7 Places in Bali For an Exciting Vacation in The Tropical Island! - May 7, 2019
- 8 Best Places to Spend Your Vacation in the Hills of Himachal Pradesh - April 17, 2019
- Places to Visit in Thailand - April 16, 2019