With its sprawling sandy beaches, palm-fringed coastlines, beautiful churches and a happening nightlife, Goa is a travellers’ haven. The city attracts tourists irrespective of the season and is always bustling with activity.
And what better way to make the most of this place than staying in some of the finest hotels near the beaches!
Here are some of the best hotels in Goa, so close to the beaches that you can hear the waves crashing on the shores from your hotel.
1. OYO 854 Tina’s Inn
How convenient would it be if your hotel in Goa was a short walk away from not one but three beaches! Well, this OYO hotel is every beach lover’s dream.
Located a mere 500 meters from the famous Candolim Beach, it is close to Sinquerium Beach and Calangute Beach as well.
Kick start your mornings with a scrumptious complimentary breakfast. Plan your day’s itinerary over a meal at the in-house restaurant
Visit the nearby Fort Aguada to click envy-inducing photos of the picturesque view or head out to LPK Waterfront- a lively nightclub next to the river to enjoy Goa’s nightlife.
Share and reminisce your adventure stories over a drink from the in-house bar.
2. OYO Flagship 400 Calangute Baga Circle
Located near the ‘Queen of Beaches’- Calangute Beach, this OYO is an ideal hotel for tourists.
Enjoy the lip-smacking dishes served at the in-house restaurant. Grab a drink at the in-house bar and lounge by the pool inside the premises. Indulge in the water sports like kayaking, snorkeling, fishing and sailing at the beach.
Love music? The hotel hosts Karaoke Nights on Mondays and Jazz Nights on Fridays.
3. OYO 5242 Zinho’s
Got party on your mind? This OYO hotel in Tito’s Lane- North Goa’s famous party spot is the place for you.
A short walk from the hotel is Baga Beach. Enjoy fine meals in restaurants at the beach and sip cocktails as the sunlight glistens on sea waves, giving them a rich golden hue.
4. OYO 9538 United 21 Emerald De Aalayam
Away from the hustle and bustle of Goa, this OYO in South Goa is close to the quiet and unexplored Varca Beach. The beach is famous for its white sand and foliage of palm and coconut trees.
Grab your favorite book, order a nice drink from the bar and relax by the in-house pool. Head to the beach to enjoy the water sports like speed boating, jet-skiing and parasailing.
5. OYO 2288 Hotel Leela Cottages
When you book this hotel, you don’t have to travel to the beach. The beach comes to you!
Located right next to the quaint and hidden gem that is Ashvem Beach, this hotel is ideal for beach bums who seek solace and relaxation. Stroll along the shores and let the warm waves soak your feet. Make sure you walk to nearby villages to truly explore the Goan culture.
There is a noise curfew in the evenings that accentuates the sound of waves and rustle of palm leaves.
Once you are back at the hotel, you can see the sunset in the horizon above the sea.
The beaches are calling out to you! Plan your holiday soon for a rejuvenating experience of lounging by the Goan beaches.
Take note of OYO’s attractive offer!
You simply cannot say no to the new offer that OYO has come up with! Starting from the 15th of November, 2018 till the 10th of January, 2019, you can get discounts of up to 50% by making your bookings through OYO? What more can travel enthusiasts ask for? And that’s not all, OYO also promises Paytm cashback of up to Rs. 250. It’s time to tick those places off your traveling bucket-list, for OYO has made traveling pocket-friendly like never before! New Year is undoubtedly one of the best times to let the travel begin with OYO, and thanks to this travel portal, you can now experience it without splurging!
P.s. You might like these related resources:
- Best time to visit Goa, the Asian Paradise
- Top attractions and things to do in GOA
- 30 best Goa tourist places that you simply can’t miss
- 28 Best Weekend Getaways From Delhi Within 300kms – 400kms  - July 19, 2019
- 10 EXCITING WEEKEND GETAWAYS FROM CHENNAI - February 28, 2019
- 28 Exciting Weekend Getaways From Bangalore Within 300 kms - January 3, 2019
- Your Ultimate Guide to Explore Goa - November 10, 2018
- 8 Super Duper Cheap Holiday Destinations In India - January 20, 2018
- Inside The Silicon Valley Of India- Bangalore - December 27, 2017
- Exploring the Forts of Jaipur: Shortcuts and Hidden Passages - December 15, 2017
- A Promenade Through The Blue City: Jodhpur Travel Guide - December 1, 2017
- Gurgaon Beyond Skyscrapers: A Travel Guide - November 23, 2017
- Gangtok Travel Guide: Exploring The Ancient Capital of Sikkim - November 23, 2017