V-day Shopping & Nightlife In Pune
Are you on the lookout for the best romantic places to visit in Pune for Valentine’s Day? Take your beloved to fabulous shopping and nightlife hotspots in the city while booking couple friendly hotels in Pune nearby as well. Make this Valentine’s Day doubly memorable for your beloved by giving her a pulsating experience at the city’s best nightclubs while shopping to your heart’s content beforehand.
There are several charming romantic destinations in Pune that will help you indulge in premier shopping and dining experiences while savoring the vibrant nightlife of the city at the same time. All you need to do is book nearby couples getaways in Pune courtesy of OYO Rooms for making it a truly memorable night while checking out the best places to visit in Pune alongside.
Top shopping destinations in Pune for couples
There are numerous shopping destinations in Pune which you can consider for Valentine’s Day.
- Fergusson College Road- Fergusson College Road is a great place to indulge in classic shopping that will give you a highly nostalgic experience at the same time. One of the best places to visit in Pune for serious shopaholics, Fergusson College Road is where you will feel the college-esque vibe, create more memories and reminisce your previous memories as well. The market has the latest apparel and accessories spread throughout 450 stalls while you can also pick up the best footwear here as well. Make sure that you have some time at hand when you come to visit at Fergusson College Road.
- Laxmi Road- Laxmi Road is a popular market for people seeking ethnic jewelry, dresses, and bangles. It covers a whopping 4 kilometers, housing several iconic and popular markets that are greatly preferred by visitors and locals alike. Laxmi Road is where you will find numerous shops positioned in a charming row, selling various types of clothes, accessories, bangles, and a lot else. This is a budget shopping paradise that you should definitely not miss on Valentine’s Day! Nearby hotels include SPOT ON 44688 Hotel Moti Mahal and Collection O 76705 Deccan 8 Hotel among several others.
- Koregaon Park- One of the top places to visit in Pune for those who take their shopping seriously, Koregaon Park is a vibrant destination for people to check out in the city. There are numerous stores offering several classy wares for fashion lovers along with several accessories in turn. You will also find several fashionable boutiques for sophisticated western wear and ethnic designer wear. Osho bags are available here at jaw-dropping rates along with Osho chappals. You will find footwear at really cheap rates too.
- Hong Kong Lane- Hong Kong Lane is known for its iconic markets with numerous small stores and shops retailing imported products from markets in South Asia. You will find everything here including fashion jewelry, cheap apparel, perfumes, cosmetics, footwear, and a lot more. It is situated in proximity to Garware Bridge at the FC Road corner. There are several items available at really reasonable prices. You will find several enticing deals waiting to be explored at this location along with a wide range of discounts too.
- Fashion Street- Fashion Street is an iconic market in Pune and a major hub for shopaholics too. You will find the latest apparel and accessories at this market while chancing upon the best western fashion wear at reasonable prices. The major plus point of this market is that you will find trendy apparel here with the latest designs. The Fashion Street is a hub for getting hold of affordably priced shopping bags and you will find something for every budget here without any hassles whatsoever.
- Juna Bazaar- Juna Bazaar is the best place to pick up antiques at jaw-dropping bargains. If you love vintage and antique items, then you will love the Juna Bazaar at Kasba Peth. It offers a wide variety of refurbished products and antiques for buyers along with new products too. You will find ethnic wear items galore here along with footwear, various types of jewelry, and other antiques. You can expect to bargain for attractive deals at Juna Bazaar, covering everything from footwear and clothing to antiques and accessories as well. There are several top-notch restaurants situated here for street food connoisseurs.
Best nightlife hubs in Pune
Pune is home to numerous nightlife hotspots that you should check out. These include the following:
- Hidden Places- Hidden Places is a popular nightlife destination in Pune and is located at Koregaon Park. It is buzzing with people on special nights while offering sumptuous beverages and food simultaneously. You can expect to taste lip-smacking Continental and North Indian dishes at this establishment. The pocket pinch is not too much.
- Hard Rock Café- Hard Rock Café is one of the country’s most acclaimed nightlife brands and is ideal for party-loving couples. The joint serves up delectable beer and food while possessing a fabulous atmosphere which is ideal for Sunday brunches, fine dining in the evening or at night, and also for music-fueled partying on V-Day!
- The Urban Foundry- The Urban Foundry comes with pulsating live music along with a vast beverage menu, free Wi-Fi, and lip-smacking food items in tandem with a dedicated smoking zone, outdoor seating options, and a lot more. Couples will love the delicious North Indian and Asian meals here along with the otherwise reasonable prices.
- Mix@36- Mix@36 offers a pristine backdrop that showcases the Mula-Mutha River in its entire splendor. Mix@36 comes with gorgeous views along with a charming terrace and you can sample delectable beverages while enjoying intimate evening conversations with your better half in tow. Cuisine options available include Asian, Continental, and other finger food in tow.
- Area 51- Area 51 is known for being one of Pune’s top nightclubs and if you wish to enjoy your Bollywood night on V-Day in style, you will love this joint! The DJs enjoy playing vibrant Bollywood music which is loved by all patrons without a doubt! This romantic establishment is situated at Baner with a lovely backdrop and the finger food here is absolutely delicious!
Now that you know where to head on V-Day with your partner, make a list of places on your itinerary, book your hotels, and gear up for a splendid time with your partner.