V-day Shopping & Nightlife In Gurgaon
Seeking to list the best romantic places to visit in Gurgaon for V-Day? There are several couples getaways in Gurgaon that you can book online while checking out nearby places to visit in Gurgaon alongside. This truly makes for a memorable and enriching odyssey on this special day with your beloved.
Plan your booking with couple-friendly hotels in Gurgaon courtesy of OYO Rooms which are located near some of the most romantic destinations in Gurgaon, the Millennium City, known for its hip and happening vibe. Here’s taking a look at the best shopping and nightlife destinations in the city for couples on Valentine’s Day.
Best shopping destinations in Gurgaon for couples
There are several romantic destinations in Gurgaon of the shopping kind! After all, as many would agree, nothing beats retail therapy and romance. It is a killer combination by all means!
- Galleria Market- This is one of the best shopping places to visit in Gurgaon especially if you desire a Khan Market vibe from New Delhi. Galleria Market is equally costly in terms of rental rates although it is one of the most popular markets in all of Gurgaon. Shopping here is suitable for almost every budget and every buyer. This is a classic open-air shopping mall with its charming cobbled pathways, lovely benches for sitting down together, and a huge fountain in the center where you can both take a few selfies. Whatever you need, you can buy it here and then some! From home décor and furnishings to gifts, stationery, fashion accessories, apparel, cosmetics makeup, and even delicious street food, this is a complete experience for couples who love shopping. You can even try one of the best microbreweries here along with getting a couples’ spa massage. IFFCO Chowk is the nearest metro station to this market situated at DLF Phase 4 in Gurgaon.
- Qutub Plaza- Qutub Plaza is another top shopping destination for couples on Valentine’s Day. Qutub Plaza has a wide lineup of offerings including clothes, toys, accessories, gifts, and a lot more. In fact, there are tailors here for getting clothes altered quickly too! There are numerous food stalls and restaurants lining this market where you can taste heavenly Mughlai, North Indian, and Chinese preparations while enjoying fulfilling desserts at the same time. Located at DLF Phase 1 in Gurgaon, the Qutub Plaza market is located in close proximity to the Phase 1 (Rapid Metro) station. Nearby hotels for a memorable evening or night ahead include OYO 10020 Golf Stays, Capital O 326 Sabhyata Residency, and Capital O 30175 The Luxotica among numerous others.
- Arjun Marg Market- This is one of the most romantic places to visit in Gurgaon for shopaholics! Those living in Gurgaon do not have to drive down the distance to the Sarojini Nagar or Janpath markets in New Delhi for getting branded apparel at unbelievable prices. Arjun Marg Market takes care of this need if you have some much-needed shopping to cover on V-Day. Arjun Market is known for selling export surplus products with negligible or zero defects as well. These are taken care of by shopkeepers and stores swiftly as well. Imagine getting hold of branded apparel at literally throwaway prices! You can also try the Qureshi’s kebab rolls along with other delicacies like momos, chaat, and Gol Gappas among others. The Phase 1 (Rapid Metro) station is located near this market at DLF Phase 1 in Gurgaon.
- HUDA Market- This replicates the classic charm of a flea market with a huge margin present for serious bargainers to strut their stuff and get deals at unbelievable rates! Most of the stuff here is priced reasonably and you can bargain further to land amazing cosmetics, apparel, juttis, kurtas, and even groceries without even pinching your pocket. While you’re famished, do visit the famous Om Sweets for delectable snacks while feasting on Tandoori Momos and pizzas from Pizza Hut. KFC is also present if you really love the stuff! This market is located at Sector 14 in Gurgaon and the nearest metro station from here is IFFCO Chowk on the Yellow Line.
- Sadar Bazaar- Sadar Bazaar offers a delightful experience for couples, being one of the city’s oldest markets with a vast collection of apparel, home décor items, street food, and even fresh vegetables. Prices are truly cheap and you should indulge in picking up sarees, dresses, suits, jeans, and tuxedos at throwaway prices. The market is situated at Roshan Pura in Old Gurgaon and can be accessed easily through the HUDA City Center along the Yellow Line.
- Sector 29 Market- This market is home to some of the top restaurants in the city, serving up the very best American, North Indian, Italian, Japanese and Korean dishes. The market is vibrant in the evenings with a buzzing young crowd and hip bars and pubs which make it a happening place for romantics on Valentine’s Day. For the best fine dining and shopping experiences, you should head to this market which is located near the HUDA City Center along the Yellow Line.
Top nightlife destinations in Gurgaon
Gurgaon has no dearth of nightlife hotspots for couples to visit. Some of the most romantic places in Gurgaon for party hoppers include the following:
- Vapour Bar Exchange- Vapour Bar Exchange has a sizable presence across various locations and will delight patrons with its buzzing music, spacious and elegant interiors along with lip-smacking dishes. The service is impeccable which is another reason for this establishment being a hit with patrons. The handcrafted beverages are a major draw along with the scintillating beer churned out by the microbrewery as well.
- Manhattan Brewery & Bar Exchange- The Manhattan Brewery & Bar Exchange is located near Vapour Bar Exchange and offers Xbox and virtual games galore. There is a microbrewery for you to sample here along with delectable beverages and finger food for company.
- Warehouse Café- Warehouse Café is a highly rated nightlife hub for those who love their food and partying alike. It offers the best home-crafted beers along with the best cocktails and delicious food items for company. The Warehouse Café has been built to resemble a warehouse with an ambiance almost similar to a dungeon albeit a romantic and charming one.
Here’s to a fabulous V-Day in Gurgaon with your sweetheart for company!