Couple Friendly Places And Hotels In Jaipur
Seeking quality romantic places to visit in Jaipur? You will find innumerable romantic destinations in Jaipur along with nearby couple friendly hotels in Jaipur alongside. Valentine’s Day is a memorable occasion which you should endeavor to make doubly special for your loved one in the beautiful city of Jaipur.
There are innumerable couples getaways in Jaipur that can be booked courtesy of OYO Rooms and these are located near several romantic places to visit in Jaipur as well. Here are some places that you should certainly visit without further ado.
Best couple-friendly destinations in Jaipur
- Smriti Van- One of the classically romantic places to visit in Jaipur, Smriti Van offers a tranquil and serene ambiance for couples and this biodiversity park is known for its lovely chirping birds, winding and quaint pathways and a romantic ambiance for long walks and meaningful conversations galore. The biodiversity of the park is ardently rich and you can walk hand in hand while enjoying the fresh air and soothing environment around you. The location is highly convenient at Gandhi Nagar in Jaipur. There are several nearby hotels that you can check out here.
- Jawahar Circle Garden- This is the biggest circular garden in Asia and is known for its lush greenery and massive gardens extending way beyond what you can normally see! The garden has several delightful fountains along with a splendidly designed entrance which makes it even more enticing, to say the least. The Nehru Marg landmark is situated near several leading hotels including OYO Townhouse 051 Lal Kothi and OYO 8936 Hotel Royal Park among numerous others.
- Nahargarh Fort- The Nahargarh Fort is known to be one of the most romantic destinations in Jaipur and you will witness panoramic and splendid views that are simply stunning, to say the least! The Nahargarh Fort is amazing if you are looking for a memorable V-Day experience together and the charm of the fort will simply create a spellbinding setting for romance.
- Sisodia Rani Garden- Sisodia Rani Garden is known to be an architectural landmark and also one of those attractions where you can find ample solitude and tranquility. The pavilions, lush greenery, immaculately designed gardens, fountains, and paintings of Radha-Krishna and their love episodes along with the galleries, combine to create a spectacular vibe by all means! This is an idyllic destination to walk with your beloved at Lal Dungri in Jaipur.
- Samode Palace- The Samode Palace is known for its sheer elegance and aesthetic appeal while offering a true feeling of royalty which is epitomized in Rajasthan’s grandeur and splendor. The palace is 475 years old and has now been transformed into a spectacular hotel which you can also explore with your partner in tow.
- Rambagh Palace- The majestic Rambagh Palace is known for its splendor and chequered history over the years while it also offers a heritage walk that you can both take on V-Day. The palace offers rich cultural displays and exhibits which are eminently suitable for a wonderfully romantic experience. You can also indulge in a heady private lunch along with a relaxing massage for couples at this landmark.
- Amber Fort- Amber Fort is known for its status as one of the region’s most stunning forts and it is also called the Amer Fort. The fort offers gorgeous and panoramic views of Jaipur while it also has a fabulous restaurant that has a stellar reputation in the city’s culinary circuit. It is suitable for couples seeking a romantic walk together, hand in hand. The fort is the perfect setting for a memorable date together with your special someone.
- Jaigarh Fort- The Jaigarh Fort was built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. It is known for being a majestic and impeccable Fort that has been immensely well maintained over the years. The Fort looks onto the stunning Amer Fort and also the Maota Lake which enhances the feeling of passion and romance. There are ample solitude and tranquility here for couples looking to spend a fulfilling V-Day together.
- Forresta Kitchen and Bar- One of the best romantic destinations in Jaipur, Forresta Kitchen and Bar is known for its splendid setting and lovely ambiance while offering the perfect opportunity for a wonderful dinner date. It is almost magical, considering the forest-themed décor theme and magical ambiance, complete with soothing jazz music playing for your delight.
- Wassup Restro Lounge- Enjoy a happening date with your beloved at Wassup Restro Lounge which is known for its delightful ambiance and wonderful décor theme. This eatery is known for its lovely food and snacks which will give you a swell time together.
- Terrace Grill, Hotel Park Prime- With royalty leaving it distinct charm on the day at one end of the spectrum, partake of modern splendor and pizzazz by checking out The Terrace Grill at Hotel Park Prime. This is one restaurant that offers cutting-edge cuisine and modern touches to a historical city such as Jaipur.
- Padao, Nahargarh Fort- One of the best places to visit in Jaipur, Padao at the Nahargarh Fort is known for its gorgeous views of the city and its fantastic ambiance. This restaurant is a must-visit which is positioned at the highest point of the royal edifice and along with the views, also provides impeccable food and hospitality which will have you wanting more by all means.
- Chokhi Dhani- Chokhi Dhani is a lot about showcasing the best that Rajasthani culture and tradition has to offer. One of the most terrific romantic destinations in Rajasthan, Chokhi Dhani is known for its inherent cultural mores and deep look into Rajasthan’s chequered past over the years. This is where you will enjoy a stunning evening while having a lot of fun in the bargain. The village resort itself offers a spectacular setting for both of you and it hosts several performances and shows in the bargain. Some of the top draws include folk dance performances, puppet shows, several animal rides, and acrobatics galore. There is a lip-smacking Rajasthani meal that is offered to guests at Chokhi Dhani too.
Now that you know of the best places to visit in Jaipur, you should plan your itinerary and hotel bookings beforehand. Here’s to a fulfilling V-Day with your sweetheart in Jaipur!
Team of India’s Top-rated Bloggers & Content writers with in-depth experience in hospitality and travel engagement content.