Couple Friendly Places To Visit & Hotels In Pune
Are you on the lookout for the best couple-friendly hotels in the city of Pune? There are tons of options available online if you search for reputed couple-friendly hotels near me. Pune has several enticing places to visit for couples on Valentine’s Day and you can book nearby hotels for truly enjoying sojourns to these marvelous attractions without worrying about curfews or other restrictions.
Do note that you can access several couples getaways in Pune itself, courtesy of OYO Rooms. You can find dedicated couple-friendly Pune hotels online which offer complete privacy and safety above all else. You only have to be above 18 years of age while providing local identity proof as well.
Best romantic destinations in Pune for couples
Couples should take a look at some of the most charming places to visit in Pune on Valentine’s Day and other romantic occasions. Here’s looking at the list.
- Osho Garden– Looking to spend some time together amidst complete tranquility and serenity? If the answer is yes, both of you should head to the pristine Osho Gardens for a romantic afternoon or evening stroll or simply find a nice spot to sit down and engage in stimulating conversation alongside. The garden is surrounded by lovely foliage and lush natural greenery while being completely detached from the everyday buzz of Pune. You can sit under a lovely tree and have a little picnic with some finger food for company. Get along a board game or two for a nostalgic yet enlivening experience together on Valentine’s Day. We’re sure you have Monopoly or Scrabble tucked away somewhere at home! You can both take a tour of the surrounding Osho Meditation Resort if you book permission in advance. You can also take meditation classes which promise to be a unique V-Day experience by all means. This remains open from 4 PM to 7 PM in the evening and is a great place to see the sunset in all its glory as well.
- Mulshi Dam- One of the top places to visit in Pune on Valentine’s Day, Mulshi Dam is a great couple-friendly destination offering natural beauty galore and captivating surroundings. There is a lovely dam here which is nestled amidst the lovely Sahyadri hills and woods along with several forts nearby such as Koraigadh and Dhangad among others. Sahyadri is hugely popular for its green hills and spectacular natural canvases for Nature’s bounty. If you both love Nature above all else, this is where you can create memories of a lifetime while appreciating the glistening and tranquil lake along with the rugged yet enchanting forest-laced landscape all around. You can also have a swell time boating here with your special someone for company. Nearby hotels include SPOT ON 68908 Hotel Swaraj, OYO 72015 Sai Resort, and many others.
- Atmosphere 6- One of the best romantic destinations in Pune, this joint is located at the heart of the city in Viman Nagar. The name itself indicates its elevated status as one of the best rooftop establishments in the city, offering panoramic views of the surrounding landscape. It has fabulous dishes and a romantic ambiance worth savoring together in comfort! The cuisine options span Italian, Chinese, North Indian, Asian, Thai and Greek options galore.
- Parvati Hill- Parvati Hill is basically a lovely hillock that rises to approximately 2,100 feet above sea level while being one of the city’s most picturesque spots for couples. Savor V-Day at Pune’s second-highest point after the Vetal Hills while enjoying the lovely views of the city in all its finery. You can also visit the ancient temple here that was built during the Peshwa reign.
- Addah- The O Hotel- Located in Koregaon Park, this romantic restaurant cum lounge is where you will have a blast, watching the sunset, moonrise, and the city unfolding beneath you. This rooftop open lounge offers great views for sure along with fabulous Indian cuisine that will tickle your taste buds greatly!
- Vetal Hills- Another one of the wonderful places to visit in Pune, Vetal Hill is the best place to get cozy away from the bustle and noise of the city. Vetal Hill is the official highest point in Pune and offers fabulous views of the city from its majestic perch. It is a charming weekend destination for several couples as well. The hill is also called Vetal Tekdi which is the name in Marathi. You can view the entire city from the top when the sky is absolutely clear.
- Khadakwasla Dam- The Khadakwasla Dam is situated roughly 20 kilometers away from the city of Pune and is situated at Mutha River. This is a fun spot for couples who can enjoy the surrounding natural beauty here along with the sheer magnificence of the dam as well. This is a great spot for picnics while several nearby food stalls dot the area, offering non-alcoholic beverages and delicious snacks alike.
- Bund Garden- Bund Garden is only a couple of kilometers away from the Pune Railway Station and is also called Mahatma Gandhi Udyan. Couples can go for a lingering boat ride here while clicking the lovely views of the garden itself or simply sitting under a comforting shade and chatting away to glory. There are various recreational facilities provided in Bund Garden for visitors.
- Okayama Friendship Garden- If you are seeking charming places to visit in Pune which are nature-friendly, then the Pu La Deshpande Udyan or Okayama Friendship Garden on Sinhagad Road is a sheer delight by all means. The design will make you feel as if you are strolling through an authentic Japanese garden while enjoying the quaint garden pathways which are incredibly romantic for a walk together. You will love the surrounding greenery and soothing ambiance here by all means.
- Exotica, Yerawada- Located near the Golf Course in Pune, Exotica restaurant is one of the most iconic establishments that you can visit together on Valentine’s Day. This restaurant offers amazing Mediterranean and European cuisine complete with Chinese and North Indian dishes as well. Suffice to say, there’s something for everyone while the rooftop seating is just wonderful, to say the least! The outdoor seating arrangements are a major plus point here along with the lovely décor theme.
Find the best places to visit in Pune on Valentine’s Day from the above-mentioned list and book nearby hotels for a memorable celebration!
Team of India’s Top-rated organic marketers in India with in-depth experience in user-friendly engaged content.