Couple Friendly Places To Visit & Hotels In Delhi
Seeking couple friendly hotels in Delhi? There are several great places to visit in Delhi with your better half accompanying you on Valentine’s Day. Agreed, Valentine’s Day is the numero uno occasion for lovers of all ages but shouldn’t you be pulling out all the stops towards doing something extra special this time?
OYO Rooms offers several couple-friendly hotels near me which you will find when you search online. Book right away and plan your sojourn in advance with visits scheduled for nearby romantic destinations in the Capital.
Best places to visit in Delhi with your partner
There are several romantic couples getaways near Delhi that you can check out although you should book a couple friendly hotel afterward if you wish for the blissful evening to continue unhindered.
- Fio and Magique, Garden of Five Senses- One of the premier romantic destinations near Delhi, these are amazing places in the Capital for a charming night out. Take long romantic walks through the lovely pathways amidst the pristine garden and engage in stimulating conversations while admiring the splendor and natural beauty on offer. The food on offer at these restaurants is also lip-smacking and incredibly delicious to say the least. Fio has an ambiance that is absolutely ideal for a date night while other restaurants like Magique also fit the bill perfectly. A candlelight dinner here will create a spellbinding atmosphere without a doubt.
- Connaught Place- One of the top locations to celebrate Valentine’s Day, Connaught Place is a historic and architectural wonder, offering innumerable attractions including the famous Keventers shake and Wenger’s pastry alike. You can keep eating on the move while checking out the innumerable stores dotting this majestic landmark. Some of the best places to visit in Delhi include Connaught Place cafes such as Farzi Café, Prime Street Café, The Junkyard Café, Vault Café, and The Chai Story. These establishments offer a romantic ambiance for you and your beloved without a doubt. Nearby hotels include Capital O 43116 Hotel Grand, OYO 75351 Hotel Moon Palace Dx, and OYO 8933 Hotel CG International among numerous others.
- Parthasarathy Rocks, JNU- If you both adore Nature and its wonders, this is a perfectly secluded and romantic spot where you can catch lovely sunsets with complete privacy and tranquility. Nothing works better on Valentine’s Day afternoons or evenings.
- Hauz Khas Village– The Hauz Khas Fort has its own wonderful rustic charm and it is set amidst the splendid backdrop of the great lake and this is a great place to enjoy a romantic time with your beloved. The deer and swans create the perfect setting along with the lush natural greenery and tranquility at the heart of the city. The Deer Park is a great place to spend your day while Amour and other charming rooftop cafes offer splendid views of the lake along with sumptuous dishes alongside.
- Paranthewali Gali, Chandni Chowk- This landmark is ideal for gastronome couples who will love hitting the food trail in one of Delhi’s most oldest and ancient locations. The buzz of the market makes it a rather unique venue for date day/night. However, if your relationship is strongly unconventional and quirky, make your date a memorable one while exploring innumerable monuments en route towards some of the best street side food joints that the city has to offer. Book couple friendly hotels in Delhi nearby for getting ample time to explore Chandni Chowk. Some of the available options include OYO 46221 Hotel Shiv Dev International, OYO 43141 Suraj Dx and OYO 35981 Rohit Dx.
- Mehrauli Archaeological Park- If you are absolutely quintessential Delhi lovers and admirers of the Capital’s rich history over decades, then a visit to the Mehrauli Archaeological Park would not be amiss on Valentine’s Day. In fact, what makes this one of the best places to visit in Delhi is the array of stories, legends and historical facts that will come alive as you take an enervating walk through the park itself.
- Rose Café, Saket- Nestled amidst the conventional Said-ul-Ajab area in Saket, this vibrant yet tiny café is a fabulous spot to spend your Valentine’s Day evening courtesy of its lovely pastel interiors and romantic ambiance overall.
- Indian Mountaineering Foundation, Moti Bagh- Another unconventional place to visit on Valentine’s Day with your partner, the Indian Mountaineering Foundation in Moti Bagh is truly a unique spot. There is an artificial climbing wall at this center which you can both have a swell time exploring. Climb together and experience true ecstasy as only adventure-loving soul mates can!
- Delhi Eye, Kalindi Kunj- There is nothing to surpass the feeling of watching the city pass by in a frenzy while holding hands with your special someone. Riding on this wheel is certainly a quirky and unforgettable experience for Valentine’s Day.
- Potbelly Rooftop Café, Shahpur Jat- There are several charming destinations in Shahpur Jat for savoring a romantic and charming meal together. The Potbelly rooftop café is one lovely place to savor delectable food and cherish the delightful ambiance.
- The Garden Restaurant, Lodhi Garden- The Garden Restaurant comes with classic seating options galore in tandem with its delightful green canopy for holding private and intimate conversations with your date for the evening. It is often labeled as the best Alfresco eatery in the National Capital.
- Tonino, Mehrauli- Another amazing place to visit on Valentine’s Day, Tonino offers arguably the best Italian fare in Delhi while the setting is straight out of a movie, to say the least.
- SKY Lounge, Connaught Place- Connaught Place now boasts of this spectacular and uniquely tailored lounge that will instantly get you in the mood with its LED-lit furnishings along with several enjoyable beverages and food items.
- Aqua by The Park, Parliament Street- The blue and calm surface of the pool will get you relaxed while the setting is romantic and charming enough. The food on offer is truly delectable to say the least.
- Delhi Haat, INA- Delhi Haat is a great place for a stroll on Valentine’s Day, making it one of the best possible places to visit in Delhi. Delhi Haat is a fabulous destination for feasting on amazing street food while checking out other unique attractions alongside.
Now that you have a list of places ready to check out, make your plans in advance and enjoy a wonderful V-Day ahead!
Team of India’s Top-rated organic marketers in India with in-depth experience in user-friendly engaged content.