Valentine’s Day Food Trail In Mumbai
Valentine’s Day comes just once every year and you should definitely gear up to make it extra special for your significant other in 2021. After all that we have been through in 2020, it is only fitting that you pull out the stops to book couple friendly hotels in Mumbai and enjoy some of the finest experiences that the city has to offer. Make V-Day unique this time by checking out some of the most unique food offerings and restaurants for a truly unique experience on the occasion.
OYO Rooms is the best place to book couple friendly hotels near me in Mumbai for 100% privacy, well-trained staff members and total safety. You only have to be above 18 years of old while producing local identity proof for your booking. Book couples getaways in Mumbai near some of these top restaurants where you can expect to have a swell time with your beloved on Valentine’s Day.
Premier romantic restaurants for Valentine’s Day
When it comes to booking couple friendly hotels for V-Day, you should make a list of the best premier restaurants in Mumbai and book likewise. Here’s taking a look at the same.
- Tresind, Bandra-Kurla Complex- You can readily book couple friendly hotels near me in proximity to the Bandra-Kurla Complex and check out this once-in-a-lifetime experience on Valentine’s Day at Tresind. This is one of the hippest new restaurants in Mumbai with a romantic ambience and setting which your partner will absolutely adore! The dining experience is fully unique and you will be savoring extensive and elaborate courses with an avalanche of flavors for sure. Modern Indian cuisine at Tresind is simply outstanding and couples will love the experience here for sure. Nearby hotels include OYO 8181 Druv’s Taj Palace, OYO 22039 Hotel BKC Grand and OYO 9957 Hotel Terminus Square among others.
- Dome, InterContinental- This is one of the trendiest restaurants for couples in Mumbai, looking to make the most of Valentine’s Day. Dome is an incredibly romantic restaurant and the first-ever rooftop bar cum restaurant in Mumbai with its stunning views of the classic Queen’s Necklace along with the shimmering Arabian Sea for a wonderful backdrop. Candlelight dinners here are sure to make your V-Day more memorable along with the elegant white décor theme and soothing musical interludes. Valentine’s Day is all about enjoying the cool breeze on the rooftop with sumptuous canapés and cocktails for company. Gazing deep into each other’s eyes? Well, that’s just a given!
- Gustoso, Khar- Bandra locals and regulars always make a beeline to this charming and appealing Italian restaurant on Valentine’s Day and we suggest you do so too, considering the cozy romantic meals provided with wine and pizza for company! There are several intriguing small plates and salads which suit health-conscious couples as well although the pizza should be sampled here for a burst of flavors and true Italian flair! The cozy and warm ambience makes this joint a top pick for Valentine’s Day. Nearby hotels include OYO 71397 Hotel Guru, Capital O 77295 Hotel Bansidhar, Bhuvan and many others.
- The Table, Colaba- Colaba in South Mumbai is where you can find several hotels including OYO 75262 Hotel Blue Light and numerous others. Staying here will be worth it for the incredible eatery called The Table, one of the finest restaurants not just in Mumbai but the entire country. The inviting and warm décor theme will instantly put you both at ease while setting the tone for gregarious conversations ahead, accompanied by multi-cuisine platters and large/small plates galore. A Valentine’s Day lunch or dinner with your beloved here will prove to be a fabulous experience for sure!
- Hakkasan, Bandra West- Hakkasan is known for its classic and signature backlit lighting in blue along with its dark-themed deeper interiors. Hakkasan offers a sizably romantic ambience with a dedicated area for accommodating the iconic Ling Ling Bar which is a hot favorite for couples on V-Day without a doubt. The ambience is more like a private dining room, something that should please you both tremendously. Try the Chinese dishes here which are simply mouth-watering, accompanied by cocktails and scintillating desserts.
Date Night Classics near couple friendly hotels in Mumbai
While you’ve certainly taken a closer look at the premier lineup of restaurants in Mumbai for hitting the food trail with your partner, here are some of the date night classics that you shouldn’t miss as well.
- Global Fusion- You can find numerous couple friendly hotels in Andheri East where this classic restaurant is located. These include the likes of OYO 29794 A K Residency and Capital O 68855 Ace Residency among numerous others. Global Fusion is ideal for a memorable Valentine’s Day, going by its fine dining expertise, candlelight dinners that promise to be memorable and an exotic lineup of seafood that you will both go crazy gorging on! Enjoy the finest sashimi and sushi in Mumbai (even in India as die-hard patrons will have you believe!) along with sumptuous desserts. The contemporary décor theme and marble topped seating create a casual and relaxed vibe that will add to the V-Day experience with your loved one. There are options galore from North Indian, Asian and Chinese cuisines while you should definitely have the seafood soup, virgin Mojito, cheesy garlic bread and Jasmine tea here.
- Celini, Grand Hyatt- Venture to eat at this literally grand Italian restaurant named Celini and your partner will be in for a mega surprise by all means! The décor theme oozes class, elegance and sophistication while it has its own wood-fired pizza oven, charcoal grill and rotisserie within the show kitchen that has been designed by Molteni from France while Chef Alessandro Persico will leave you amazed with his authentic and signature Italian flavors. There is an extensive wine list with several seating options including table booths for that quintessential V-Day experience. You should not leave without trying the Minestrone Soup, Chocolate Fondant and Arugula Salad at this Santacruz joint.
- Above- Above is located at Lower Parel and is a truly elegant restaurant where you can expect to have a wonderful time with your significant other on Valentine’s Day. There is live music on offer along with broadcasts of live sports matches for company. The ambience is cozy with sofas, wooden gazebos and massive LED lights flanking the bar along with charming wooden sticks for company. The menu has almost everything from Dim Sums and salads to soups, Tandoor and pizzas. Try the mushroom risotto here along with the sushi platter and Bruschettas and you won’t be disappointed by all means!
Couple friendly hotels can be booked near almost all these memorable restaurants in Mumbai for a classic V-Day night out with your better half! Do plan in advance and pave the way for a wonderful celebration ahead!
Team of India’s Top-rated organic marketers in India with in-depth experience in user-friendly engaged content.