Travelling to Ajmer with the whole family can be an incredible, spiritual and eye-opening experience. From exploring its shrines and monuments to taking a dip in the holy Pushkar Lake, there’s plenty for the whole family to enjoy when visiting this sacred city.
But of course, keeping kids entertained during a pilgrimage can be tricky – especially if you’re not staying for very long! In today’s blog post, we’ll share tips on what you need to do as a parent or guardian while travelling to Ajmer to keep your kids happy throughout the trip and make sure they return home with lots of precious memories.
Tips for Keeping Kids Happy During Travel to Ajmer
1. Book family-friendly hotels – Finding the right hotel in Ajmer can make a massive difference to the enjoyment of your trip, so be sure to book one that caters to families. Many family hotels in the area offer exceptional amenities and services for children, from playgrounds and game rooms to kid-friendly restaurant menus.
2. Make time for sightseeing – Ajmer is full of fascinating sights and attractions, from its iconic lakes and palaces to its bustling markets. Plan a few day trips or excursions to explore the area and let your kids have fun.
3. Make use of kid-friendly activities – Ajmer has plenty of child-oriented attractions and activities for parents to take advantage of during their stay. From exploring the local wildlife parks to visiting the nearby amusement parks, there are plenty of ways for families to spend quality time together in Ajmer.
4. Pack the right snacks – Snacks can be a great way to keep kids happy and energised during travel, so be sure to pack some healthy snacks they’ll enjoy eating. String cheese, cut-up fruit, and trail mix are all easy-to-pack snacks that kids often enjoy.
5. Take breaks – Travelling with small children can be tiring, so plan some rest stops throughout your journey. That way, everyone will have a chance to stretch their legs and take in the sights of Ajmer.
These are just a few tips for keeping kids happy during travel to Ajmer. With some planning and preparation, you can ensure that your family holiday is enjoyable!
Exploring Historic Sites and Structures in Ajmer
Ajmer is a popular pilgrimage destination for Hindus, Muslims, and Jains. It is home to numerous religious sites like the Dargah of Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti, Adhai Din Ka Jhonpra Mosque, Akbari Fort, and other ancient structures. Taking kids to explore these places can be both educational and fun. Here are some tips to keep kids engaged while visiting these sites:
• Utilise interactive audio guides or mobile apps – Audio guides and mobile apps provide an excellent way for kids to learn more about the historic sites they visit. Research beforehand for any audio principles or mobile applications specific to Ajmer.
• Create a scavenger hunt – Create a scavenger hunt list for the kids to explore the sites and look for clues. It will keep their minds sharp and make visits more fun.
• Hire a tour guide – Consider hiring a knowledgeable tour guide to help your kids understand more about the historic sites. It is especially helpful if your kids are not keen to read history books.
• Let your kids play dress up – Dressing up in traditional clothes is an excellent way for the kids to connect more with the history of Ajmer and its sites. You can also let them participate in any cultural events or shows hosted by locals. It will make the experience more real and exciting.
Ultimately, a visit to Ajmer can be an eye-opening experience for kids. Indulge in top sightseeing for a memorable trip. Following these tips should help make the trip more enjoyable and memorable.
Using Excursions and Activities
Ajmer offers plenty of activities and excursions to keep kids happy while travelling in the city. From exploring historical monuments and sampling delicious local cuisine to taking a camel ride in Pushkar, Ajmer has something for everyone. Make sure your family takes advantage of all the experiences that Ajmer has to offer, as this can help make your trip more enjoyable and memorable.
Another great way to keep the kids entertained while travelling in Ajmer is to take them on a shopping spree. This holy city has plenty of markets to buy souvenirs, traditional clothing, and jewellery. You will also find lots of delicious desserts and snacks at the bazaars around town that are sure to delight the little ones.
If you are looking for accommodations, many family-friendly family hotels in Ajmer cater to young travellers’ needs. Check online for reviews and ratings so that you can make sure your family has a comfortable stay.
Ajmer is a great city to explore with your family. With some planning and research, you can ensure that everyone in the family has a fantastic time!
Please go back to portrait mode for the best experience