The nearest airport to this hotel in Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.) is located approximately 80 miles away from this hotel. To reach there, travelers can easily book a cab from this hotel and cover the 84 minutes’ drive away distance to reach there. Amenities
This 24-roomed hotel has both smoking and non-smoking rooms designated for all sorts of travelers. The hotel offers some of the best facilities and amenities for a comfortable stay. An ideal budget hotel in Cave City, it has all the features of a residential accommodation which guests can expect. All rooms in this hotel come with major amenities like air-conditioning, premium bedding, 32-inch LED TV with cable TV channels, free Wi-Fi, microwave and a private bathroom with bathtub or shower and free toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily.
This hotel also has a restaurant, a barbecue grill, a free parking facility, and a reception with 24-hour assistance. The entire hotel premises remains under surveillance with CCTV cameras installed. It ensures the safety and security of all guests.
Also, 24-hours check-in facility is available to the guests. This hotel accepts payments from all major credit cards besides usual payment options. To complete the check-in process, guests need to show a Government-issued ID card. It is a pet-friendly hotel but pets are allowed only at an additional charge. Experiences
Conveniently located in the Cave City neighborhood, Hotel Cave City Kentucky will be a smart choice for those travelers who look for a cozy and comfortable accommodation option to enjoy a hassle-free stay. Mammoth Cave Wildlife Museum and Dinosaur World are the cultural highlights of the area. They are all located just 4 minutes’ drive away from this hotel.
Some of the area's popular landmarks include Diamond Caverns and, Battle for the Bridge Historic Preserve are the must-visit places for travelers to explore the region during their stay. Guntown Mountain and Kentucky Down Under Adventure Zoo are other worth visiting places where they can enjoy good times with their loved ones.
- An accessible route from public entrance to where food / beverages are sold present at the property
- An accessible route from public entrance to meeting rooms / ballroom area present at the property
- Breaskfast Area / Dining Facility is wheelchair accessible
- An accessible route from public entrance to accessible guestrooms present at the property
- An accessible route from public entrance to receptiondesk present at the property
- An accessible lobby entrance door present at the property
- Front Desk is wheelchair accessible