By providing excellent in-house services, this hotel is a very popular budget hotel in the Branson, MO area. Located nearby the several Branson attractions; this property is perched atop the Shepherd of the Hills Expressway. The SGF-Springfield-Branson National Airport is the nearest airport to this property, located a 60 minutes' drive away. Its connectivity to the popular nearby destinations makes it a favorite choice for a lot of travelers seeking a cozy staying option.Amenities
Wheelchair Accessible, Free Wifi, Vending Machine, Reception, Daily Housekeeping, Fire-Extinguisher, Card Payment, 24/7 Checkin, First Aid, Laundry, Conference Room, Complimentary Breakfast, Swimming Pool, Parking Facility, Attached Bathroom are some of the amenities available at this property for a comfortable stay.Experiences
With a stay in Hotel Branson Classic Motor Inn, guests experience several things. It is located close to the most happening places in the Branson area. Of much appeal is live entertainment, especially popular shows covering just about all genres of music to different types of recreational activities that guests experience here. Such activities draw in many visitors throughout the year.
As the name of the hotel symbolizes, Hotel Branson Classic Motor Inn offers a typical experience to its guests while they assess the displayed classic cars firsthand. The displays in the hotel lobby area make this place serene and calm. The strategic location of this hotel along Shepherd of the Hills Expressway makes it worth choosing, due to being a centrally located accommodation option. Guests staying here can conveniently explore the nearby areas of the town to enjoy the live entertainment shows or simply make use of the amazing shopping deals in the shopping spots nearby.
Besides exploring different attractions, this area is equally sought after by guests who enjoy strolling, delving in local shopping experiences and other types of outdoor recreation activities including fishing, ziplines, cave tours, go-karts, and mini-golf, etc. The Clay Cooper Theater is just down the street here. You can catch up with the latest shows of Shoji Tabuchi or even visit the IMAX Entertainment Complex to watch a movie or an entertainment show. The location is worth exploring while you enjoy a great stay at an affordable price range.
- An accessible lobby entrance door present at the property
- Front Desk is wheelchair accessible
- Room Signage is 60” to sign center above finished floor through out the property
- An accessible route from public entrance to accessible guestrooms present at the property
- Wheelchair accessible car parking available
- An accessible route from public entrance to receptiondesk present at the property
- Wheelchair accessible van parking available
- An accessible route from public entrance to where food / beverages are sold present at the property
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicles available
- Breaskfast Area / Dining Facility is wheelchair accessible
- Braille or raised signage is installed throughout the property
- Public Restroom is wheelchair accessible
- Some rooms are wheelchair accessible on the property
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with grab bar near toilet present at the property
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with height adjustable showerhead present at the property
- Some rooms with wheelchair accessible bathtub present on the property
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with grab bar near accessible bathtub area present at the property
- Some rooms with wheelchair accessible roll - in shower present on the property
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with grab bar near roll in shower area present at the property