3 miles from popular Hanksville Airport, the strategic location of this hotel makes it an easily approachable yet luxurious accommodation in the area from where many famous tourist spots can be reached. It is a sought after hotel due to its affordable rate as well as comparatively best facilities offered to all guests staying here.
As Hotel Hanksville, UT provides a luxurious staying option in a reasonably affordable price, it is a first choice of stopover travelers besides usual guests. The spacious rooms of this property make it a preferred choice of all sorts of travelers. Amenities
Besides facilitating usual amenities, Hotel Hanksville, UT is known for offering added amenity of wheelchair accessibility to the differently-abled guests. All guests are ensured for their comfortable and highly relaxing accommodation in luxurious rooms. All rooms accompany private baths and toiletries. Complimentary parking facility, free Internet access to all guests, 24/7 front desk service and much more ensure maximum comfort of guests staying in this hotel.
The amenities are free Wi-Fi; air-conditioner; TV in all rooms; free parking; wheelchair accessible rooms and CCTV cameras in hotel premises besides microwave in all rooms. This property accepts all major credit cards for payment. Guests are allowed to have their pets along for which they are supposed to pay an additional charge.
Being a pet-friendly hotel, guests at Hotel Hanksville, UT are allowed to bring along their little pets. It is mandatory to present any Government issued ID proof to complete the check-in process. Experiences
Guests at Hotel Hanksville, UT, enjoy the great experience of exploring the region during their stays. As this hotel is located in close proximity to Utah’s central desert, guests can preserve their memories of travel to this region. The most famous Capitol Reef National Park nearby this hotel is a water-pocket fold with piles of golden sandstone and canyons. Many salient rock formations are situated at just 28 miles of distance from this property.
Chimney Rock Pillar and the Hickman Bridge arch are major attractions of this National Park that appeal to all. Sixty miles long and 6 miles wide, this National Park is famous for white sandstone domes. Towering monoliths of the Cathedral Valley can be embraced in the northern side. Goblin Valley State Park, a prominent state park, is located at just 19.9 miles from Hotel Hanksville, UT. This park characterizes thousands of Hoodoos, locally known as goblins – the formations of mushroom-shaped rock pinnacles. This park is nestled amidst the San Rafael Desert on the southeastern corner of San Rafael Swell, north of the Henry Mountains.
The Goblin National Park features sparkling flora and fauna including Mormon Tea, Russian Thistle, Indian Rice Grass, Cacti, Jackrabbits, Scorpions, Kangaroo Rats, Pronghorns, and Coyotes. The Goblin Valley was eminently featured in the movie Galaxy Quest as an alien planet.
- "Wheelchair accessible car parking available
- Wheelchair accessible van parking available
- An accessible route from public entrance to accessible guestrooms present at the property
- Braille or raised signage is installed throughout the property
- An accessible route from public entrance to receptiondesk present at the property
- Front Desk is wheelchair accessible
- An accessible lobby entrance door present at the property
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with grab bar near toilet present at the property
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with adequate doorway clearance available at the property
- Some rooms are wheelchair accessible on the property
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with raised toilet seat present at the property
- Some rooms with wheelchair accessible bathtub present on the property
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with grab bar near accessible bathtub area present at the property"