Located less than five miles from Atmore Municipal Airport, and an hour from Pensacola (Florida) International Airport, the OYO Hotel Atmore is a convenient, comfortable, affordable place to stay.
Swimming Pool, First Aid, Fire-Extinguisher, Conference Room, Laundry, Daily Housekeeping, Card Payment, Vending Machine, Refrigerator, Free Wifi, CCTV Cameras, Wheelchair Accessible, Reception, Microwave, Attached Bathroom, Parking Facility are some of the amenities available at this property for a comfortable stay.
The OYO Hotel Atmore is located in the charming town of Atmore, Alabama, a few miles from the Alabama/Florida border and from U.S. Highway 31. Guests will find plenty of options for dining and services within walking distance of the hotel. David's Catfish House, right down the street, is a favorite amongst locals. Visitors looking for a higher-end dining experience will want to check out Gather Restaurant, where classic Southern dishes like grits and fried green tomatoes are given an elegant presentation.
Little River State Forest is located less than fifteen miles from the OYO Hotel Atmore. The picturesque state park is home to a 25-acre lake, perfect for canoeing or swimming on a hot Alabama day. Close to both Little River State Forest and the OYO Hotel Atmore, the Magnolia Branch Wildlife Reserve is another must-do for nature lovers. Horseback riding trails, fishing, and bike rentals are all available at the Reserve. Even closer, Tom Byrne Park, a mile from the OYO Hotel Atmore, is a fine spot for hiking and picnicking.
Wine aficionados will want to plan for a tasting at Perdido Vineyards, Alabama's first farm winery. Perdido Vineyards, less than twenty minutes from the OYO Hotel Atmore, offers tours and tastings six days a week. For travelers feeling lucky, the Wind Creek Casino, located right in Atwater, offers slot machines and various gaming tables in addition to nightly entertainment and dining.
Atmore, Alabama is a delightful place for people of all ages to visit and explore. The OYO Hotel Atmore is the perfect choice for the budget-conscious traveler seeking a real Southern small-town experience.
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with adequate doorway clearance available at the property
- Some rooms are wheelchair accessible on the property
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with raised toilet seat present at the property
- An accessible route from public entrance to accessible guestrooms present at the property
- An accessible lobby entrance door present at the property
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with grab bar near toilet present at the property
- Front Desk is wheelchair accessible
- Some rooms with wheelchair accessible roll - in shower present on the property
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with grab bar near roll in shower area present at the property
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with height adjustable showerhead present at the property