This property facilitates its guests with a comfortable accommodation choice in a home-like atmosphere. It offers excellent in-house services at very reasonable prices. Being a neat and clean cheap hotel in Branson, MO, its strategically important location in Branson Theatre District neighbourhood makes it a prominent property in Branson, MO. It welcomes guests from domestic and international locations.
This hotel is located in the midst of the most happening places including Hollywood, making it a good option for those of you wanting to visit this area for leisure and or also for various other types of recreation activities. The SGF-Springfield-Branson National Airport is located at a distance of only 60 minutes' drive away from this property.Amenities
A memorable trip can be influenced by many factors and having complete amenities is one of them. The property and rooms here provide various amenities for guests to make use of during their stay here. Some of them include Luggage Assistance, Reception, CCTV Cameras, Fire-Extinguisher, Step Free Access, Card Payment, 24/7 Checkin, Vending Machine, Free Wifi, Wheelchair Accessible, Laundry, First Aid, Daily Housekeeping, Parking Facility, Attached Bathroom, seasonal outdoor pool, Breakfast is not available. With these facilities available at all times, the guests staying at this hotel are bound to have a memorable experience.Experiences
Hotel Windmill Branson lies close to the most happening places in Branson. This area facilitates ample avenues for your experiences from sight-seeing to exploring the area while you stay in this hotel nearby. For those of you visiting with families or looking for recreational hobbies such as music, can get a great musical experience at the nearby Grand Country Music Hall. It is located just 12 minutes by walk from this property. From Country to Gospel, Rock to Pop, Dogs to Cats, Knee-slappin' Comedy to World-Class Juggling, you'll find ample quality entertainment options that satisfy any age group.
Imagine mingling with the great Stars of the yore and present! Just walk into the world-famous Hollywood Wax Museum to have your time in the Sun by posing with the wax idol of your favourite Hollywood star. You will also get to know more about the stars you love – their pets, pet peeves, side businesses, charity work, and much more when exploring this region. It's a brush with fame that will have you laughing together and feeling a bit exhilarated too.
Or just go inside the Titanic for the big picture. Feel the truly interactive experience of the Great Titanic, with a real-touch of the iceberg, its hallways, parlours, cabins and Grand Staircase of the Titanic. Guests of this hotel can also experience the joy of baseball, friends and family at the famous Ball Parks of America that is just under 20-minute walking distance from this property. Try your baseball skills at the 2/3 replica of famous baseball stadiums of the world.
- Wheelchair accessible car parking available
- Wheelchair accessible van parking available
- An accessible route from public entrance to receptiondesk present at the property
- Room Signage is 60” to sign center above finished floor through out the property
- Front Desk is wheelchair accessible
- An accessible lobby entrance door present at the property
- An accessible route from public entrance to accessible guestrooms present at the property
- Some rooms are wheelchair accessible on the property
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with grab bar near toilet present at the property
- Some rooms with wheelchair accessible roll - in shower present on the property
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with grab bar near roll in shower area present at the property
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with adequate doorway clearance available at the property
- Some rooms with wheelchair accessible bathtub present on the property
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with grab bar near accessible bathtub area present at the property
- Accessible rooms with telephone accessibility kit present at the property