Due to its locational advantage, it always remains in the limelight. It has already earned rave reviews from many guests who have stayed in this property. This property is counted amongst the best hotels to stay in the United States of America nowadays. MEM-Memphis International and MKL-McKellar-Sipes Regional are the nearby airports.
Both domestic and international travelers often prefer this hotel for a cozy stay. Hotel Brownsville TN I-40 is one of its kinds, often making it one of the best hotels to stay in the USA. It makes for a perfect hideout from the maddening crowd for all those guests who don't compromise on availing perfect hospitality.Amenities
The property provides impeccable amenities in line with its impressive service and a memorable decor. To make your stay all the more comfortable, you can expect amenities such as Laundry service, Parking Facility, 24/7 Checkin, Room Service, Free Wifi, Fire-Extinguisher, Bath Tub, Card Payment, Reception, Daily Housekeeping, Attached Bathroom, First Aid around the premises.Experiences
The area surrounding Hotel Brownsville TN I-40 is a lovely place. This property sits cozily near the West Tennessee Delta Heritage Center, Bradford Square Shopping Center, and Haywood County Museum. All these are some of the popular attractions located within 5 minutes' walk away from this hotel. When considering other popular places and attractions nearby, Denmark Presbyterian Church situated at just 17 minutes' walk away and Cypress Grove Nature Park positioned at a distance of 23 minutes' walk away from this property are some of the must-visit places.
Guests can enjoy spending time with their loved ones here. Casey Jones Mini Golf, Casey Jones Village and Hatchie National Wildlife Refuge are some of the popular places.
There are a few dining options at less than 1 mile from this hotel. The famous Jackson City Centre is a mere 30 minutes' drive away from this property. The Factory Connection Shopping Centre is 5 miles from Hotel Brownsville TN I-40. Other nearby attractions like West Tennessee Delta Heritage Center, Tina Turner Museum at Flagg Grove School and Mindfield Cemetery are easily accessible by walk or short drives.
- An accessible route from public entrance to accessible guestrooms present at the property
- An accessible route from public entrance to where food / beverages are sold present at the property
- An accessible route from public entrance to receptiondesk present at the property
- Wheelchair accessible car parking available
- An accessible lobby entrance door present at the property
- Room Signage is 60” to sign center above finished floor through out the property
- Front Desk is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible van parking available
- Braille or raised signage is installed throughout the property
- Accessible rooms with accessible doorbell / telephone notification present at the property
- Some rooms are wheelchair accessible on the property
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with adequate doorway clearance available at the property
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with grab bar near toilet present at the property
- Some rooms with wheelchair accessible bathtub present on the property
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with grab bar near accessible bathtub area present at the property
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with raised toilet seat present at the property