Being a budget-friendly property is one more advantage for travelers seeking to stay at an affordable hotel. Priding itself for featuring world-class facilities, hotel in Edison, NJ is known for offering great hospitality to its guests at a reasonable price range.
Guests staying at Hotel Edison NJ Route 1 enjoy multiple types of amenities that are offered to them to enjoy their stays. As this property offers you variety of room options to choose from, this hotel will provide a great staying experience in this area. With spacious rooms equipped with large beds, this hotel is a perfect choice to stay with families or even couples traveling to this area.Amenities
A memorable trip can be influenced by many factors and having complete amenities is one of them. The property and rooms here provide various amenities for guests to make use of during their stay here. Some of them include Room Ventilation, Complimentary Breakfast, Laundry service, Parking Facility, Room Service, Free Wifi, 24/7 Checkin, Microwave, Bath Tub, Card Payment, Reception, Fire-Extinguisher, Attached Bathroom, First Aid, Refrigerator, Mirror, CCTV Cameras. With these facilities available to be availed at all times, the guests staying at this hotel are bound to have a memorable experience.Experiences
Cheesequake State Park is located within a 16-minute drive to Hotel Edison NJ Route 1. It is sprawled over 1,610-acres of land and it is visited by a large chunk of travelers. Its flamboyant geographical locations make it a unique location for the guests to experience something unique. The nature lovers amongst you can visit this park to behold greenery and enjoy its pleasurable surroundings. Visitors find in this ample avenue to enjoy camping, swimming, boating, canoeing, fishing, picnic, and trails et al.
Another beautiful place to explore this property is Rutgers Garden. It is a feast for your eyes. This famous Botanical Garden is worth visiting. You can enjoy a good collection of plants and gardens in this park which has free admission for the travelers. This 140 hectares garden is a large and rejuvenating place for all tourists staying in this area and especially if you're staying in the Hotel Edison NJ Route 1. This Botanical Garden offers a learning opportunity to the Rutgers students.
The 217-acre Roosevelt Garden is located off US Route1 and in Central East Edison, New Jersey. The oldest park, founded in 1933, offers a wide range of sports and recreational activities. Likewise, Echo Lake Park is located at 1028 Springfield Ave, Mountainside, NJ which houses a huge space for sports, ice-skating, and other fun activities.
- Wheelchair accessible car parking available
- An accessible route from public entrance to accessible guestrooms present at the property
- An accessible route from public entrance to receptiondesk present at the property
- An accessible route from public entrance to where food / beverages are sold present at the property
- Wheelchair accessible van parking available
- Room Signage is 60” to sign center above finished floor through out the property
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with adequate doorway clearance available at the property
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with grab bar near toilet present at the property
- Some rooms are wheelchair accessible on the property