OYO Hotel Rome GA Historic District is a tasteful hotel located in Rome, GA. The hotel is close to tourist attractions like Upper Avenue a Historic District, The Labyrinth of Rome, Rome Civic Center, Fort Jackson Reservoir, Ridge Ferry Park, and Oostanaula River.
The property is built in an open area. The rooms are nicely done with carpeted flooring, trendy furniture, and well-toned walls. The dark shades of the walls add an extra look to the rooms. The common area has a seating arrangement for the guests. The reception is well-decorated and welcoming.
Each room has a king-sized bed. The rooms here are air-conditioned. There are TVs in all the rooms for the entertainment of the guests.
Some of the eateries in the vicinity include Bluefin Sushi & Grill, Yummy Thai Cuisine, Harvest Moon Café, and Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant.
- An accessible route from public entrance to accessible guestrooms present at the property
- Wheelchair accessible car parking available
- Room Signage is 60” to sign center above finished floor through out the property
- An accessible route from public entrance to receptiondesk present at the property
- Wheelchair accessible van parking available
- An accessible lobby entrance door present at the property
- Some rooms are wheelchair accessible on the property
- Public Restroom is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with grab bar near toilet present at the property
- Does the property have Automatic doors at the entry
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with adequate doorway clearance available at the property
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with height adjustable showerhead present at the property
- Some rooms with wheelchair accessible roll - in shower present on the property
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with grab bar near roll in shower area present at the property