Even if you are slightly concerned about your health safety while putting up at a hotel, don’t be! OYO has introduced completely sanitised hotels that follow a strict procedure for cleaning disinfecting, making the hotels 100% COVID-safe in Ipoh, Malaysia. Ipoh is a magnificent destination and is visited widely, so the need for sanitised accommodation is a must. Owing to the crucial need for safe and sanitised spaces, OYO Malaysia and the staff at the hotels take strict measures.
Measures to make your stays 100% COVID-safe
Strict Sanitisation Procedure
- The staff at these sanitised hotels is trained adequately, ensuring 100% effective sanitisation process, followed multiple times a day.
- The hotel authority only uses high-grade cleaners to sanitise surfaces areas and the premise
- The staff is adequately trained to ensure minimal-touch while delivering any service. Be it house-keeping, room service or cleaning the surface areas, it’s done by minimal-touch
- The staff is mandated to make use of masks, gloves at all times and other gears necessary as required.
- Our staff understands the need for social distancing at all times and encourage the guests as well to follow the same during their stay
Cleaning of frequently used areas
- The areas that are frequently used by the staff and guests are cleansed thoroughly with disinfectants
- The staff is mandated to undergo daily routine health check-ups. The guests are also checked for body temperature and other necessary screening
Post-check out room-cleansing
- Immediately after a check-out, the house-keeping staff changes the bed linens and another laundry, which are disinfected thereafter, leaving no space for error. The other accessories, furniture, and washrooms are cleaned thoroughly.
We understand the need for safe spaces for you and are working hard each day to keep upgrading the safety and sanitation measures.