Lachung Gangtok Tour
5 Nights & 6 Days
Planned for 1562 customers
Lachung Gangtok Tour
Trip Type : Hills
6 Days and 5 Nights
ExperienceHills Family Photography
Starts From : ₹ 14,100
Planned for 1562 customers
- Why RLT
Lachung Gangtok Tour Highlights
Places To Visit: Tshangu Lake (Changu Lake or Tsomgo Lake), Baba Mandir, Jhakhri Water Falls, Research Institute of Tibetology,Tashi view point, Seven sister’s water fall, Yumthang Valley, Singba Rhododendron Sanctuary, (Optional) Yumesamdong known as (Zero point), Ezilia
Take a virtual journey to Sikkim before you book yours
Lachung Gangtok Tour Day 1:
On arrival at NJP Railway Station / (IXB) Bagdogra Airport, (413 Ft / 126 Mts) you will meet by our local representative who will assist you to board your vehicle to Gangtok (5412 Ft / 1650 Mts, 130 Kms / 04 to 05 Hrs), Overnight at Hotel.
ARRIVAL NJP RAILWAY STATION / (IXB) BAGDOGRA AIRPORT – GANGTOK
Lachung Gangtok Tour Day 2:
After breakfast, in the morning, start for excursion to Tshangu Lake (12400Ft / 3780 Mts / 43Kms in 3Hrs one way from Gangtok) & Baba Mandir (13100Ft / 3994 Mts / 16Kms in 1Hrs one way from Tshangu Lake. Situated at a height of 12400Ft / 3780 Mts / 43Kms in 3Hrs one way, with an average depth of 50 ft. The cool water of the Lake is perfectly attuned with the scenic beauty around. Back to Gangtok and Overnight at Hotel.
GANGTOK – TSHANGU LAKE & BABA MANDIR EXCURSION
Lachung Gangtok Tour Day 3:
Pick from Gangtok Hotel and transfer to Lachung (8000 Ft / 2439 Mts, 124 Kms / 05 ½ to 06 ½ Hrs). On the way visit Tashi view point, Seven sister’s water fall ((Subjected the vehicle take the normal route. This sightseeing points are included on complimentary basis & in case of diversions these points will be missed. There will be no refund in such case)). Overnight at Hotel.
GANGTOK – Lachung
Lachung Gangtok Tour Day 4:
Early morning proceed on a half day excursion to Yumthang Valley (11800 Ft / 3598 Mts / 25 Kms / 1 ½ hours one way). Visit to Yumthang Valley is a day excursion from Lachung, which is an attraction for tourist visiting this region. The colorful Singba Rhododendron Sanctuary bloom between April to June. The soaring snow-capped peaks and herds of wandering yaks make this a Himalayan paradise The valley is also known for its Hot spring. Although the water is quite dirty, many locals from the area visit to get themselves soaked & cured as believed. Overnight at Hotel.
Optional Yumesamdong known as (Zero point)(15300 Ft / 4665 Mts, 24 Kms / 1.5 to 2 Hrs from Yumthang one way)
LACHUNG – YUMTHANG EXCURSION
Lachung Gangtok Tour Day 5:
After breakfast transfer to Gangtok (5412 Ft / 1650 Mts / 124 Kms / 05 ½ to 06 ½ Hrs). Overnight at Hotel.
Lachung – GANGTOK
Lachung Gangtok Tour Day 6:
After breakfast proceed to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport (413 Ft / 126 Mts, 130 Km / 04 to 05 Hrs) for your onward connection.
GANGTOK – NJP RAILWAY / IXB AIRPORT
- Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / NJP Station
- Hotel Accommodation as per the name mentioned in the Category for duration as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by Specified vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the guest as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis). This vehicle will also change sector wise.
- Government Service Tax as applicable (as on date 01/04/2012 it is 3.09%)
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price (Calculation based on Petrol INR 70 per liter & Diesel INR 58 per liter)
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like – landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
Why Travel With Us
A team from Ex Nat Geo Channel and Top MBA colleges.Read More
Travel With The Best
Indias No. 1 offbeat travel company.Read More
Praised By Global Media
Listed among the best travel companies by Global Media.Read More
15,000 + Satisfied Customers
With Over 15,000 Satisfied Customers,Rest Assure You are In Safe Hands.Read More