Gangtok Kalimpong Darjeeling Tour
5 Nights & 6 Days
Planned for 3128 customers
Gangtok Kalimpong Darjeeling Tour
Trip Type : Hills
Duration6 Days and 5 Nights
Departure DateJune, July, August, September, October
ExperienceHills Family Photography
Starts From: ₹ 12400
Planned for 3128 customers
- Why RLT
Gangtok Kalimpong Darjeeling Tour Highlights
Places To Visit: Tshangu Lake, Baba Mandir, Jhakhri Water Falls, Research Institute of Tibetology, Dello hills, Dr. Graham’s Home, Flower Nurseries, Jang-Dong-Palriffo Brang, Durbin Dara Hills, Tiger Hills, Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop, Japanese Temple, Peace pagoda, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Tenzing & Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Center
Take a virtual journey to Sikkim before you book yours
GangtokKalimpong Darjeeling Tour Day 1: ARRIVAL NJP RAILWAY STATION / (IXB) BAGDOGRA AIRPORT – GANGTOK :After arrival at Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB), our local representative will receive youand assist till you board the vehicle to Gangtok (5412 Ft / 1650 Mts) which is at a distance of 130 km. It is then advisable to stay overnight at Hotel.
GangtokKalimpong Darjeeling Tour Day 2: GANGTOK – TSHANGU LAKE & BABA MANDIR EXCURSION :Enjoy your breakfast in the morning. Start your excursion to Tshangu Lake (12400Ft / 3780 Mts)which is 43Kms journey of 3Hrs for one way from Gangtok. You can then move forward for Baba Mandir (13100Ft / 3994 Mts / 16Kms in 1Hrs for one way from Tshangu Lake). Tshangu lake is situated at a height of 12400Ft / 3780 Mts / 43Kms in 3Hrs one way at an avg depth of 50 ft.
GangtokKalimpong Darjeeling Tour Day 3: GANGTOK – Kalimpong :Next morning, start your day withGangtok sightseeing atJhakri Water Falls and Do-rulChhorten, Research Institute of Tibetology (Sunday closed) and Directorate of Handicraft & Handloom(Sunday closed) and Flower Show. This will take about 4 to 5 hrs. Plan your afternoon travel to Kalimpong (4091 Ft / 1247 Mts, 85 Kms / 03 to 04 Hrs). Check in and stay there for overnight.
GangtokKalimpong Darjeeling Tour Day 4: Kalimpong – DARJEELING :Moving forward with your tour, visit Dr. Graham’s Home, Dello hills, Flower Nurseries,Durbin Dara Hills and Jang-Dong-PalriffoBrang. Move ahead to Darjeeling (6710 Ft / 2046 Mts, 70 Kms / 03 to 04 Hrs). Stay overnight at Hotel and give yourself some rest.
GangtokKalimpong Darjeeling Tour Day 5: DARJEELING :Get up early in the morning and visit Tiger Hills (8482 Ft / 2586 Mts) at around 4 AM to get mesmerising sunrise view over Kanchendzonga Peak. On your way back visit Batasia Loop, Ghoom Monastery. After visiting the above mentioned, have breakfast and get yourself ready for half day sightseeing of Peace pagoda, Japanese Temple, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute(Thursday closed) &Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Tenzing&Gombu Rock, Darjeeling Ropeway Ride (approx. 180 INR/person excluding ticket cost), Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Center(Sunday closed), panoramic view of Tea Estate. Stay overnight at a Hotel.
GangtokKalimpong Darjeeling Tour Day 6: DARJEELING – NJP STATION / BAGDOGRA AIRPORT :Move to Railway station NJP/ Bagdogra Airport (IXB) (413 Ft / 126 Mts, 100 Kms / 03 to 04 Hrs) for your connection journey.
- Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / NJP Station
- Hotel Accommodation as per the name mentioned in the Category for duration as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by Specified vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the guest as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis). This vehicle will also change sector wise.
- Government Service Tax as applicable (as on date 01/04/2012 it is 3.09%)
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price (Calculation based on Petrol INR 70 per liter & Diesel INR 58 per liter)
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like – landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
Why Travel With Us
Experienced TeamA team from Ex Nat Geo Channel and Top MBA colleges. Read More
Travel With The BestIndias No. 1 offbeat travel company. Read More
Praised By Global MediaListed among the best travel companies by Global Media. Read More
15,000 + Satisfied CustomersWith Over 15,000 Satisfied Customers,Rest Assure You are In Safe Hands. Read More
What Media Says About RLT
Brands we Work with
Meet The RLT Team
Sandeep Sandhar An MBA from IMT Gaziabad and has worked with brands like National Geographic, Fox Traveller, Samsung, Maruti etc in the area of Marketing & Sales. An avid mountaineer, trekker and a poet by the monsoon.
Jasneet Kaur With over a decades experience in companies like GE and others and having a strong inclination towards Operations. A yoga enthusiast and a perfect example for an alternative lifestyle.
PC Chitalker A Pilot turned technology strategist with over 8 years of experience in many technical disciplines, he is known for his practical advise and creative solutions.
Shivam Tomar A fashion graduate for whom travelling is akin to breathing. An avid biker, backpacker who has worked in areas of fashion and has volunteered for social causes.
What Happy Customers Are Saying
I would love to thank the entire team of ‘Road Less Travelled’ for being a great host to this trip.The team does a fantastic job in taking care of individual requirements… Sargam Misra | TCS
We can’t thank you enough for all of your help with the big trip.I can’t say enough how great you have been to us and how pleased we are with your service… Kanika Bhalla | Senior Manager
Wanted to thank you for organizing such a wonderful Tour and looking forward to having more of such fun filled adventurous trips with Roads Less Traveled in the future… Amit Utreja | Vice President
I wanted to send my thanks for arranging & delivering such a spectacular trip. This trip surpassed my high expectations. We are truly fortunate to have RLT with us… Rohit Sawhney | Head Public Relations