Leh Ladakh Tour Package with Airfare August 2016
Planned for 1810 customers
Leh Ladakh Tour Package with Airfare
Trip Type : Hills
Duration7 Days and 6 Nights
ExperienceJeep Safari Camping Monastery Visits Photography
Starts From: On Request
Planned for 1810 customers
- Why RLT
lehladakh tour packages with airfareSnuggled between Himalayas and Karakorum mountain region, Ladakh with its serene aspect remains untouched with the hustle and bustle of people. Its clear night sky provides compliment to the serene scenic beauty added by beautiful lakes, snow-capped mountains and incredible terrain. It is not only known for itsalluring beauty but also for the dangerous treks. With its mesmerising view this has been considered as “Heaven on Earth” along with its superabundance of attractions to visit.Showcasing the cultural amalgamation in the form of Indo-Tibetian, Ladakh provides an excellent opportunity to reflect its calm and composed lifestyle. Influenced by spirituality, ladakh’s lifestyle is ancestral rituals and custom based being in practice from centuries. With its well known Pangong Lake, Nubra Valley, meandering rivers and exotic flora and fauna, the aura of the place makes it worth visiting. Being on the leeward side or the rain shadow area of the trans Himalayan region, Ladakh provides immense scope to blue- white skies, blue- green mountains and lush green pastures to adorn its landscape making one feel mesmerised by the shades of colours being added by the nature and proving it to be a pure bliss.Not only for its picturesque, Ladakh offers a lot more in terms of handicrafts, locally made crockery which can prove to be a nice souvenir for the friends and family. Feeling a bit adventurous? Look at the some of the passes previously being used as major trade routes of the South-Asian countries. As a major tourist destination these passes plays significant role in adding revenue to the tourism industry.So, if you are looking forward for a trip to Ladakh, look forward to some of the destinations of Leh Ladakh tour packages with airfare.
- Khardung La Pass: present as a gateway to Shyok and Nubra valley, and at a height of 18,379 ft, this is highest among the motorable passes in India. This holds strategic importance as the pass provides the way to carry supplies to the siachin glacier with astonishing views of the twisting roads up the mountain and corresponding valleys. The panoramic view of the mountains and valleys provide strong stimulus to the bike riders for various expeditions.
- Chang La Pass: considered to be the third highest motorable mountain pass in the world and situated at the height of 5,360 metres above sea level, is named after Sadhu Changla Baba. The temple located is named after him. The serene scenic beauty drives the visitors from around the world. To reach the famous Pangong Tso lake, one must drive across the Changla Pass which is one of the highest altitude lakes in India. The famous Yak ride is also one of the biggest tourist attractions out there. The nearest settlement to this place is Tangste village consisting of few shops, hotels etc. where one can have lunch to soothens out there journey.
- Baralacha La Pass: if looking forward to a road expedition to Ladakh, one have to cross this pass situated at the height of 16,040 ftand is advisable to cross it before Noon. As the day advances, melting of the ice and formation of the water streams makes it difficult to cross the pass. This pass gives rise to several treks like Suraj Tal Trek and Chandra Tal Trek. Avoid your expeditions during winters as the pass remains closed due to heavy snowfall.
Leh Ladakh Tour Package with Airfare Trip Video
Take a virtual journey to Ladakh before you book yours
Ask An Expert To Call Me With More Details
Leh Ladakh Tour Package with Airfare Day 1: Reach LehArrival Leh Kushok Bakula Airport. This would be one of the most sensational flights in the world. On a clear day from one side of the aircraft can be seen in the distance the peaks of K2, Nanga Parbat, Gasherbrum and on the other side of the aircraft, so close that you feel you could reach out and touch it, is the Nun Kun massif. Upon arrival you will met by our representative and transferred to Hotel. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize. In the evening visit Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa & Leh Market. Overnight at Hotel
Leh Ladakh Tour Package with Airfare Day 2: Sham Valley Excursion (75Km/ 3hrs)After breakfast you will be driven downstream along the River Indus on Leh– Kargil Highway. Visit Hall of Fame (Museum Constructed by India Army),and proceed further to Gurudwara Patthar Sahib. Nestled deep in the Himalayas, a drive of another 4 km takes us to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity & further driving through a picturesque landscape we reach the Confluence Of The Indus And Zanskar River. After this, we drive back to Leh en route visiting Spituk Monastery, built in 15th century during the reign of Dharma raja Grags Bum lde, this New Gelug-pa monastery was built like a fortress on the summit of crags. the remaining evening is at Leisure. Overnight at Leh.
Leh Ladakh Tour Package with Airfare Day 3: Leh – Nubra Valley Via Khardung La (120 Kms /4–5 Hrs)After breakfast, we drive towards Nubra Valley and enroute we traverse the highest motorable road on earth (Khardungla Pass, 18384 feet). From the pass, one can see all the way south over the Indus valley to seemingly endless peaks and ridges of the Zanskar range, and north to the giants of the Saser massif. Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldumra or the valley of flowers. Enjoy the warmth of bonfire(weather permitting) amidst the highest desert at Nubra valley. Night Stay in Hunder at Camp.
Leh Ladakh Tour Package with Airfare Day 4: Nubra – LehBy late afternoon we come back to Leh and chill or roam around Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace & Leh Monastery.
Leh Ladakh Tour Package with Airfare Day 5: Leh- Pangong TsoToday in this tour to ladakh you will discover the myriad colours and shades of Pangong lake. Leave Leh in the morning and cross the third highest motorable pass (Changla) on earth. Spend good 3–4 hours by the great Pangong, 2/3rd of which lies inside the China border. Overnight at Camps by the Pangong Lake.
Leh Ladakh Tour Package with Airfare Day 6: Pangong Tso – LehWake up calls by the migratory birds this morning. Indulge in the walk beside the lake or go for a photography splurge. Later depart for Leh en route visit Hemis Gompa, the largest monastery in Leh. Today, Further en-route to Leh, we have an RLT Special experience of tea at the house of a local Ladakhi at Stok village & admire the local architecture. Arrive at Leh in second half. Evening free. Overnight in Leh.
Leh Ladakh Tour Package with Airfare Day 7: DelhiTour concludes. Transfer to the airport to board your flight (@ 08:35)back home, with fond memories
Ask An Expert To Call Me With More Details
- Del- Leh- Del return economy class flight ticket
- Assistance upon arrival in Leh
- All local excursions & sightseing in NAC Innova/Xylo as per the programme( basis 5persons in 01 car)
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis (in hotel /Standard Room/Camps)
- Breakfast & Dinner only.
- Hemis Festival entry ticket
- Ladakh Hills Development fee
- Given the nature of ‘RLT Special’ Experiences such as Oracle visit, etc., they are dependent on availability of key local partners & may have to be shifted in time or cancelled altogether in case of availability issues
- Bonfire at Nubra(weather permitting)
- Government Service Tax 3.625%
- Medical/ Travel Insurance
- Monument & museum entry fee, guide fee, camera fee, camel rides etc.
- Extra personal costs e.g. laundry, telephone, tips, extra food, Lunch, Drinks, Cigarettes, Mineral water etc
- Medical insurance, medical costs or expenses of any other nature not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Additional cost due to flight cancellation/ road blocks etc which will be borne by the guest on direct payment