Leh Ladakh Packages From Delhi
Ladakh, the pristine cold desert in the North of India is a region of rare and sublime beauty. Take one of our Leh Ladakh Packages from Delhi to get transported to this land of awe inspiring natural wonders. Whether you want to fly above several snow capped summits of the Himalayas by taking a flight from Delhi, or ride through various high altitude passes of the world from Srinagar or Manali, our Leh Ladakh Packages from Delhi make you experience the best of this Buddhist territory in both.Read More
Best Selling Ladakh Packages from Delhi
Lying in the rain shadow region of the Trans Himalayas, Leh Ladakh is the only cold desert in India. Even in summers, the average maximum temperature here remains around 20°C. Beautiful moon land valleys, crystal clear colour changing lakes, centuries old monasteries, and enchanting rivers make Ladakh a paradise of scenic beauty, history and culture. However, being located at a height of approximately 3500m makes Ladakh witness some of the toughest climatic conditions in the country. The weather, as mentioned earlier too, is cold even in summers. Less oxygen is also a prominent feature that makes this place different from other lower altitude hill stations. At least one day is required to acclimatise to its climatic conditions. Due to the vastness of this region, at least a week is required to explore its entire beauty. Our Leh Ladakh Packages from Delhi take you to this ancient capital of Buddhism by either air or road, whichever way you choose.Best time to visit Leh Ladakh
The best time to visit Ladakh is between June to September as the weather is relatively warmer, highways are open for road trips, and all major tourists spots like Pangong Tso are open for visitors.Temperature
- Summers (June to September) – Minimum: 5° C, Maximum: 30° C
- Winters (October to May) – Minimum: -25° C, Maximum: -1° C
Roads Less Travelled’s Ladakh packages are customised according to both summers and winters, offering you the best way to explore the region according to the season.RLT’s Local Office
With our local office being in Leh, you can always be assured of assistance being only a call away.
By Air: The flight from Delhi to Leh, also considered as the most beautiful air journey in the world by BBC, lets you discover a completely unseen aspect of Himalayan beauty. Flights from Delhi operate daily to Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport, which is one of the highest airports in the world. It is advised to book well in advance as tickets get expensive as the summer season approaches. However, RLT keeps some pre purchased tickets, so even if you are late in deciding on this trip, you can still get an economical deal with us. At the airport in Leh, you are received by a representative from our local office.
By Road: Our Ladakh Packages from Delhi by road are totally unique experiences in themselves. They let you feel the thrill of passing from some of the highest motor-able roads in the world, like Tanglang La Pass. Apart from this, they also show you some of the most beautiful natural views in the states of Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir. There are two road routes to reach Leh.
- Pangong Tso: One of the most enchanting sights in Ladakh, the Pangong Tso Lake is famous for its unparalleled beauty and crystal clear colour changing water.
- Nubra Valley:The Nubra Valley is a desert that separates the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges. This tri-armed valley with the Nubra River flowing in between is famous for its tranquility and double humped Bactrian Camels.
- Lamayuru: Situated on the Kargil-Leh highway, Lamayuru is known as Moon Land because of its Lunar or Moon like landscape. It is also popular for the 11th century Lamayuru Monatery.
- Hemis: Hemis is situated 40 km away from Leh, and it is famous for its Hemis Monastery and the Hemis National Park. The Hemis Monastery is filled with tourists in the month of July during the very colourful Hemis festival.
- Alchi: Alchi is a small village situated on the bank of the Indus River in the district of Leh. It is popular for the centuries old Alchi monastery, known for its exquisite wall paintings.
- Nimoo: This is where you get to see ‘Sangam’, the confluence of Indus and Zanskar rivers.
- Hall of Fame: ‘The Hall of Fame’ is a must visit for every Indian as it displays the stories of the brave soldiers who lost their lives in the Indo-Pak wars. The Hall of Fame also has a museum that exhibits the culture, art, flora and fauna of Kashmir
- Magnetic Hill: The Magnetic Hill, as the name suggests has magnetic properties that pull cars up the hill with its force.
- Ride to the highest motorable road – Khardung La Pass
- Go for a homestay and learn about the Ladakhi lifestyle
- Practice meditation and yoga
- Dance with the Mask Dancers at Hemis monastery
- Go river rafting or kayaking on the Zanskar or Indus rivers
- Ride a bike till Pangong Tso
- Trek till Tso Moriri and meet the nomads and their animals on the way
- Cycle around Ladakh
- Take part in a camel safari along the ancient silk route
- Go for Chadar trek- walk on the frozen Zanskar river
- Capture the beauty of landscapes and lakes on your camera