Best Selling Goa Packages
Planned for 2435 customers
Goa Fixed Departure
Dec, Feb, Jan, Mar, Nov, Oct
- Indo- Portuguese culture reverberating with Goan cuisine, music and heritage would take you to a state of fantasy and eternal beauty as you step in to Goa. A paradise for both backpackers and leisure seekers, its Unending stretch of pristine beaches kept aside from the hustle bustle city life are the best places to relax, romance and sink in the beauty of nature. Portuguese style churches, old forts, historical buildings, flee markets, all Goa attractions are known for their mesmerizing beauty and stunning history. To relish the bygone era and rich history, you should include the following in your list of sightseeing in Goa:
- Chapora Fort
- Fort Aguada
- Secretariat from the array of history and culture
- Basilica de Bom Jesus
- Church & Convent of St Francis of Assisi
- Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception
- Church of Our Lady of the Rosary and Royal Chapel of St Anthony
- Ancestral Goa museum
- The serene pristine palm grooved beaches are always to die for. Anjuna, Baga, Calangute, Candolim, Colva, Dona Paula, Majorda, Palolem, Miramar, Morjim and Vagator are few of those names where adventurers to backpackers and honeymooners all click their cozy, thrilling moments amidst the golden sands and azure waters
- Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary
- Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary
- Carry your wallet/cash/credit cards in the inside pocket or a side trouser pocket- NEVER in the rear pocket.
- Prefer to take small amount of money (according to your travel need and cost) with you prefers to withdraw money from ATMs when necessary.
- Do not leave valuables, important documents, passports unattended in your room. Keep them safely stored in the hotel’s safe deposit box.
- In case of business meetings, never hold meetings at unknown places.
- While checking in and checking out, hand over luggage to only official hotel bell porters.
- For privacy and peace, prefer hitting the less crowded beaches instead of those famous ones.
- From Chinese to Thai, you get EACH cuisine in Goa but what you mustn’t miss is the SEAFOOD.
- Do not forget to apply SPF/ UV protectors.
- Keep your feet clean; avoid barefoot walking to prevent any kind of fungal infections.
- Take good care of your drinking water; always prefer a sealed bottle of mineral water for drinking.
- Nothing has a fixed rate in city, from taxi fares to household goods so don’t forget to bargain.
- Possession of drugs and its trade is illegal in city and if you’re caught, you might have to pay huge penalty to the Police or even end up in the prison for 10 years. BEWARE .