Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages
Wrapped in the arms of your loved one, walking on a solitary road, with cool breeze caressing faces of you both; this is how most couples imagine their honeymoon. Roads Less Travelled’s Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages let you live such perfectly romantic moments on your honeymoon. A heaven for young newlyweds, Darjeeling’s colonial look and feel has an old world charm that makes poets out of lovers. Set up by the British in the 19th century, Darjeeling is a place that ignites romantic passion like no other place, making it just the right choice for honeymoon. With its Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages, Roads Less Travelled strives to let just wed couples steal a few days of peaceful and passionate romance, before they are our pulled in the usual rut that comes after marriage. Click Here to Read More on Darjeeling Honeymoon
Best Selling Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages
Planned for 360 customers
North East Honeymoon Special (Darjeeling,Gangtok)
Apr, Aug, Dec, Jul, Jun, May, Nov, Oct, Sep
Excursions, Lakes, Monastery visits, Nightlife, Photography
Planned for 210 customers
Sikkim Honeymoon Special
- Pelling( 2)
Apr, Aug, Dec, Jul, Jun, Mar, May, Nov, Oct, Sep
Nature, Lakes, Nightlife, Monastery visits, Photography, Excursions
Planned for 270 customers
Magical Sikkim & Darjeeling Honeymoon Special
Apr, Aug, Dec, Jul, Jun, Mar, May, Nov, Oct, Sep
Photography, Lakes, Nature, Monastery visits, Excursions, Nightlife
Decked with the jewels of nature, and shrouded in cold like a veil, Darjeeling is like a new bride among the great number of Himalayan hill stations. It is therefore safe to assume that a honeymoon in Darjeeling is a wedding gift that every bride deserves from her groom. Located at the northernmost border of the state of West Bengal, Darjeeling, with its winter, greenery and colonial charm, is a paradise for young honeymooners. Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages by Roads Less Travelled are like tickets to this paradise of nuptial romance. A ride in the toy train, a walk past the colonial architecture, a visit to tea gardens, or a rendezvous with nature, each aspect of discovering Darjeeling makes newlywed love birds colour their love with different hues of romance.Best time to visit Darjeeling For Honeymoon
Spring and Summer – Darjeeling has a temperate climate due to which it is always col, with temperature not often exceeding 20 C even in spring and summer. Due to this, Darjeeling is buzzing with tourists during this period.
Autumn and Winter – It won’t be wrong to say that couples going for Honeymoon during autumn and winters are lucky as Darjeeling become’s a honeymooner’s paradise in true sense during this time. The weather is cold and the city is less crowded and more peaceful. What more would a couple want?
RLT’s Local office With our office at Bagdogra, we make sure that your honeymoon is totally hassle free.
By Air: Darjeeling is 90 km from the nearest airport i.e. the Bagdogra airport. Regular flights connect this small airport to other major cities of the country.
By Rail: Trains from across the country halt at New Jalpaiguri that is only 80 km from Darjeeling. Darjeeling is also connected by toy train from New Jalpaiguri.
By Road: Darjeeling is connected to Siliguri by multiple roads. A drive on these roads is a mesmerising experience and they have beautiful halts like Kurseong and Sonada.
- Tiger Hill : A World Heritage Site, Tiger Hill is the peak if Ghoom, the highest railway station on the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway line, also called as the Toy train.
- Mirik: Mirik is a picturesque hill town in Darjeeling, popular among tourists because of its climate and surreal natural beauty. The main attraction of this place is Sumendu Lake that has a beautiful road surrounded by pine tree, beside it. You can see Mt. Kanchenjunga from here.
- Samsing: Samsing is a quaint hill resort and a popular tourist destination at the border of Jalpaiguri and Darjeeling districts. Surrounded by dense forests and tea gardens, the location is renowned for its lush greenery.
- Suntalekhola: Also written as Suntaley Khola, it is a small village and a tourist spot in Darjeeling. It is not on much altitude, but is extremely beautiful with a small stream of the same name flowing amid it.
- Bhutia Busty Monastery: Also called as Karmaa Dorjee Chyoling monastery, this Buddhist monastery is located in Tongsong in Darjeeling. Located in Bhutia Busty, this monastery belongs to the Red Sect of Buddhist Lamas.
- Guru Dongmar Lake: It is the most serene sight in Sikkim. At an altitude of 5430 m, it is one of the highest fresh water lakes in the world. Considered holy by Buddhists, visiting this lake requires a Protected Area permit from the local authorities as it is situated only a few kilometers away from the Chinese border.
- Enchey Monastery: Established in 1909 in Gangtok, its name translates to ‘Solitary Monastery’. It is strongly believed that the protecting deities of Kanchenjunga and Yabdean reside within this monastery. Loki Sharia, Guru Padmasambhava and Buddha are the chief gods worshipped here.
- Windamere Hotel: Located atop the Observatory Hill, Windamere Hotel is a heritage hotel built in the year 1934.
- See people of different races and creeds come together at Peace Pagoda
- Take a ride in the toy train
- Visit a tea garden
- Attend the Darjeeling Carnival
- Marvel at the Batasia loops that lower the steep ascent of the toy train
- Explore Darjeeling’s flora and fauna at India’s highest zoo, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoo
- Explore the lakes and peaks of Sikkim
- Seek peace at the Buddhist monasteries of Sikkim