Travel Internship Program (T.R.I.P)
ROADS LESS TRAVELLED T.R.I.P
TRAVEL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Are you passionate about Travel? Are you looking to kick start your Digital Marketing / Social Media Marketing / Content Writing career? Are you looking for a break from the monotonous life and want to do something really fun? Here’s your chance! Roads Less Travelled is looking for young talent who are absolutely MAD about their work! Our Travel Internship Program (T.R.I.P) offers a unique Internship opportunity to those who want to grow, learn and participate in meaningful work. We love to hear from anyone who wants to contribute to our site and get noticed by the travellers across the world. Interact with seasoned professionals on a regular basis, and get an insight into the workings of one of India’s most unique travel companies.
You can start with a Digital Marketing / Content Writing profiles or jump at the opportunity to create some brilliant videos and graphics. Join our robust team and get exposed to the dynamics of the travel industry.
WHAT YOU GAIN FROM THE PROGRAM
- Valuable Work Experience Certificate in Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Content Writing Profiles
- Great exposure and Fun Destinations to write about!
- Learn from senior leaders: Working with them, you’ll learn about the industry dynamics
- Hands-On experience you’ll be able to apply your skills and knowledge to your assigned project. This experience will ease your entry into your work once you graduate.
- Fun after work: it’s not only work, work, work with us. We encourage you to take the time during weekend to explore.
- Get constant feedback from industry leaders
- Get insight into the workings of a travel company and how content is generated and promoted
PROCESS FOR APPLICATION
To apply for this Travel Internship Program one has to complete a LIVE SHORT TERM PROJECT on Digital Marketing / Social Media Marketing which requires 15 to 20 mins of one’s time everyday for around 2 weeks. It is ideal to complete this short term project before your holidays.
To Apply: Mail us at email@example.com with subject: “Digital Marketing Short Term Project” with your attached Resume, Mobile Number (Whatsapp Mandatory). After the completion of this project a Digital Marketing Certificate will be given to successful candidates. And Based on project performance you will be called for Interviews at our office Or Skype Interview(for outstation students) for the final internship at RLT Head-Office.
INTERNSHIP PROFILES FOR SUMMER 2015
1. TRAVEL WRITINGExiting travel destinations to write about! Plan the perfect vacation, make check-lists and write travel guides! Content writing has never be more fun! We step away from the traditional route of writing with a fresh twist in our articles. If you are passionate about travel and are a good writer, then this profile suits you best. With carefully designed program that provides budding writers with the tools necessary to succeed in the world of travel writing.
MODULES FOR TRAVEL WRITING
BASIC LEVELBasics of Research and Travel writing Rules for writing for web How to present articles professionally Genre specialisation in adventure, culture, rejuvenation, wildlife, etc.
INTERMEDIATE LEVELHow to edit articles and insert keywords and CTA for better search results Building online presence with Social Media Tools of Marketing and online promotion
ADVANCE LEVELMini Guidebooks and SEO Optimisation Tracking performance with Analytics Introduction to writing guidebooks
2. SOCIAL MEDIA JOCKEYAre your passionate about social media and want to make a career in the most unique marketing segment? This internship will provide you with all the tools you need to be a social media guru. Get insights on various tools and techniques on social media by industry leaders.
3. GRAPHIC DESIGNER / VISUALIZERRLT invites creative brains with excellent photoshoping and visualisation skills. Must be adept at either Adobe Photoshop or Corel Draw. Duration would be min 2 months. (Location: Delhi)
4. VIDEO EDITINGLooking for enhancing your editing skills? Want to try your hand at professional assignments? RLT gives you the opportunity to create short videos based on fun travel concepts! Put that WILD imagination to use!
WHAT DOES ONE GET AFTER COMPLETING THE PROGRAMYou will get a RLT certificate verifying completion of the Roads Less Travelled T.R.I.P. (Travel Internship Program). In an environment that values work experience very highly, a certificate that could open doors for you that may have previously been closed. You could even go on to becoming a full time employee at Roads Less Travelled, like others have!
TYPES OF INTERNSHIPRLT Travel Internship Program (T.R.I.P) offers the most unique and creative profiles in the world, if you are passionate about Social Media, Video Editing or Creative Writing, you are at the right place! We have inters all year round. If you are an outstation candidate who is passionate about travel or residents of the NCR, we have suitable profiles for both.
- Summer Internship: The RLT Summer Internship Program offers a base for students in their study years. Give your career wings with this 2-4 months program.
- Winter Internship: The RLT Winter Internship offers 1-2 months training to young graduates and undergraduates.
- Global Internship: The RLT global internship offers a long term base for foreign students willing to explore their potential in India.
- Virtual Internship: Are you looking for an edge over the others? This is the perfect start to your career. Join us any time of the year, write articles from home and be a part of our Blogging team!
WORK BY PREVIOUS INTERNS
By Pratibha Alagh (Content Writing)
By Deepika Rao (Content Writing)
By Neelesh Nigam (Video Editing)
By Deepak, Shreya and Raman (Video Editing)
MEET THE INTERNS
TRAVEL WRITING INTERNS
- Camille Gicquel: ESC Rennes School of Business, France
- Vasundhara Gupta: Delhi University, Faridabad
- Ahana Jawahar: Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- Ankita Singh: Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- Pritha Puri: Delhi University, Delhi
- Abhijit Roy: Symbiosis Law School, Pune
- Priyanjali Saxena: Delhi School of Communication, Delhi
- Tanvi Tipnis: Amity University, Noida
VIDEO EDITING INTERNS
- Deepak Vaishnav: Delhi University, Delhi
- Neelesh Nigam: Vivekananda Institute, Delhi
- Kartik Parnami: Delhi Engineering Graduate, Delhi
- Ankit Tiwari: IIT Roorkee
- Vishal Jagwani: Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, New Delhi
- Shanky Sharma: Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, New Delhi
- Deepika Rao: Delhi University, Gurgaon
- Pratibha Alagh: Delhi University, Gurgaon
- Prasoon Mallik: Asansol Engineering College, West Bengal