Why you should visit Goa now
The pint-sized state, popularly referred to as the pearl of the orient, Goa is more than the scenic beaches and the colorful trance parties. It is a blend of history and culture, mixed with the sweetened feeling of freedom, stirred to serve happiness and positive vibes. Goa is a destination for anyone and everyone, yet it is different for everyone.
Taking the popularity in question we took a survey to understand the mindset people have for Goa. From the most preferred visiting time of the year to some of the most popular beaches at Goa. Also, the other attractions in Goa other than the beaches are also on the rise, prompting an infusion of different kinds of travel enthusiasts.. This info-graphic gives a fair overview of visiting Goa.
- The Top 10 Restaurants in Noida - January 17, 2019
- Top 10 Temples to Visit in Shirdi - January 17, 2019
- Top 10 Shopping Destinations in Chennai - January 14, 2019
- Top Things to do in Kolkata in 24-hours - January 9, 2019
- 10 Most Delicious Street Food you Should Try in Lucknow - January 9, 2019
- 10 Things to Do When in Dubai/Abu Dhabi - January 9, 2019
- Five Exhibitions in Dubai - January 9, 2019
- 14 Long Weekends, 14 OYO Mini Breaks: GET TRAVELLING IN 2019! - January 8, 2019
- Mountains or Beaches: What does it reveal about your personality? - December 18, 2018
- 10 Best Places to Visit in India in December 2018 - December 13, 2018