Why you should visit Goa now
The pint-sized state, popularly referred to as the pearl of the orient, Goa is more than the scenic beaches and the colorful trance parties. It is a blend of history and culture, mixed with the sweetened feeling of freedom, stirred to serve happiness and positive vibes. Goa is a destination for anyone and everyone, yet it is different for everyone.
Taking the popularity in question we took a survey to understand the mindset people have for Goa. From the most preferred visiting time of the year to some of the most popular beaches at Goa. Also, the other attractions in Goa other than the beaches are also on the rise, prompting an infusion of different kinds of travel enthusiasts.. This info-graphic gives a fair overview of visiting Goa.
- Vibrant And Joyful, This OYO Home Is Soothing For Tired City Eyes - February 18, 2019
- Which OYO are you? - February 14, 2019
- Valentine Special - February 11, 2019
- 12 Latest Indian Bridal Dress Trends for 2018 - February 8, 2019
- 5 Types of travel photos your Instagram must have - February 6, 2019
- 15 Best Places To Visit In Kuala Lumpur At Night - February 5, 2019
- We all definitely need a trip to Blackpool - February 5, 2019
- 15 Fantastic Bride and Groom Wedding Dress Combination - February 3, 2019
- Top 10 Things to Do in Pune - February 2, 2019
- 15 Best Relaxing Places of Malaysia You Should Visit - February 2, 2019