Ever since families started becoming nuclear and houses started turning into apartments, we started losing the charm of a home wedding. Very few people are lucky enough to get married in their own home. For everybody else, there are marriage venues which could compensate for everything you would get at a home wedding, of course, apart from the nostalgia.
Every major city has many options to choose from. This article is about Gurgaon wedding venues. Given the location, Gurgaon will be home to dozens of Punjabi weddings in the peak wedding seasons. Gurgaon has people coming there from all parts of the country. So, Gurgaon weddings are versatile. The most reputed wedding venues in Gurgaon will have the facilities to make room for all kinds of Indian wedding traditions and ceremonies so that people from various cultures can get married here.
Planning Wedding any time soon?
Then, Give us a missed call
Wedding Venue Checklist
You need to know what you are looking for when you go hunting for the best wedding venues. If you don’t know what you want how can you find it for yourself? So, here is some help for you to know everything you need from best wedding venues.
- Location: The location of the venue should be close to the main road so that people don’t find it difficult to get to. If the venue is located at a confusing place, you need to give out maps with directions in the wedding invites.
- Accessibility: The venue should be well connected to the bus station, train station, and the airport. Some guests come on the very day of the wedding. They shouldn’t have a hard time getting here.
- Catering Service: You can get your own catering service. But the wedding venue often comes with one. If you think you like the caterers of the venue, take them because that reduces the cost.
- Customisations: The caterers should be ready to do everything on your menu and agree to arrange a tasting session two weeks before the wedding. You need to make sure that the members on the team don’t change prior to the wedding.
- Cost: You are looking for the best possible service. You deserve it. But do not settle for any price the venue managers or owners quote. You have the right to get the best deal. Do not bargain too much if you like the place. As long as you think the price is reasonable it is okay.
- Safety Measures: Check for safety measures like a working fire safety protocol and surrounded terraces. If the venue is in the suburbs, make sure the manager arranges for some security.
- Insurance Policies: In case of any damage to property on behalf of the venue operators, you need to be sure that any damage to your property will be compensated. It is a must that the wedding venue is insured.
- Event Management Team: You could hire your own party planners, in which the wedding venue manager should cooperate with the team or the venue should offer you a professional team of wedding planners who will make sure everything runs smoothly from the day before, to the day after the wedding.
- Decorations: The event planners must agree to your ideas of the decorations and anything they want to add must be sanctioned by you. Give them a budget and make sure they stick to it.
- Equipment: Equipment like sound boxes, mikes, halogen lights, electrical wires and extensions should all be arranged by the event planners or the venue management. Your job should be just to keep a watch on them and make sure everything is being done.
- Parking Facilities: The venue must have its own dedicated parking space. You just cannot afford to let the guests waste 30 minutes finding a spot and 20 more minutes walking from the parking spot to the wedding venue. That is unpleasant and rude! Choose a venue that has ample parking for your need.
- Guest accommodation: There should be ample accommodation for the guests who are going to stay over. The rooms should be clean and have the necessary comfort products like cushions, clean sheets, air conditioner, mirror, a small cupboard, and working attached bathrooms.
- Housekeeping Facilities: A good host takes care of guests even after the party is over. You need to demand dedicated housekeeping facilities like laundry or breakfast servers to each room for the guests who stayed over.
- Car Renting: For those who need a ride, you need some extra cars waiting. Guests mostly manage among themselves. But in case it is needed, you need to keep two cars, apart from the bride and groom’s cars, at standby to make as many trips required.
These are the qualities of a good wedding venue with a reputed staff. Now, let us find out some of the best wedding venues in Gurgaon.
The Top Gurgaon Wedding Venues
The marriage venues listed here are some of the best in Gurgaon. You can completely rely on the staff service and management cooperation. So, here we go.
- The Oberoi
There is an Oberoi in every major city and it is always reliable for the big weddings. The resort at Gurgaon has a huge ballroom and a huger more sophisticated ballroom. There are various banquet halls with good quality and well maintained furniture.
The rooms are luxurious and spacious. Your guests will not have a single complaint staying here. The Gurgaon Oberoi can accommodate over 1,400 guests for a single event. But the room accommodations vary.
- Taj Gateway Resort
If you want the luxuries of a post resort with the beauty of Nature, this is the place to be.
The Taj Gateway resort in the heart of the Aravallis is perfect for a romantic wedding. It can accommodate 700 guests comfortably.
- Westin Sohna Resort
If you want your wedding to be a very special one with just the most important people around, this sweet place is the ideal venue.
Check out this resort and you will see the uniqueness of the place. With a seating capacity of 100, it is perfect for a private wedding.
- The Trident
If you want a grand affair with a jaw-dropping venue, try The Trident in Udyog Vihar. The intricate architecture and the private location of the place give a rich classy feel. It is one of the most posh wedding venues in Gurgaon.
You can be sure that the catering service, food, drinks, and all facilities will be up to the mark.
- Heritage Village Resort & Spa
This is the smartest choice for people looking for some time to rewind and sneak in for a spa. This Manesar Resort has all the amenities to cater to your fairytale wedding. The resort is grand and beautiful.
The haveli style of the resort makes it a perfect place for a theme wedding. You can have 1,000 guests easily accommodated in this resort.
- Pataudi Palace
If you love Saif or Kareena, it will be a dream come true to get married at the Pataudi Palace in Neemrana. Ever since Neemrana officially took responsibility, this place has turned into a very hospitable palatial resort. The cuisines, decor, everything is royal. If Bollywood and a royal grandeur is your thing, look no further, this is the best choice for you. The seating accommodation is low though. The Pataudi Palace is ideal for about 400 guests. But that’s okay. A grand royal wedding deserves only the most special guests.
- ITC Grand Bharat
The ITC Grand Bharat in Mewat, Gurgaon, has the largest and most beautifully maintained gardens. The interiors are all symbols of grandeur. The halls are large and beautiful. Here you get the options for an under the sky wedding too. This resort can accommodate up to 1,100 guests for a single event.
- Courtyard by Marriott
The Marriott Courtyard is situated at the most central location of Gurgaon.
With a seating capacity of 600, Courtyard offers a very tranquil and pure ambience with the best cuisine and trendy decor, all fit for the classiest wedding of the family.
- Ritz by Ferns N Petals
Another amazing example of luxury and sophistication is the Ritz by Ferns N Petals. Located in Sector 24, this venue is ideal for the posh wedding where everybody is invited. If you have a huge guest list, go for this venue because it can accommodate 2,000 guests.
It is spacious enough to not let you feel the crowd at all.
These are the 9 best wedding venues in Gurgaon. If you think there are some more that deserve to be on the list, let us know. If you are looking for marriage venues in Gurgaon for a posh wedding, look no further. You will definitely find at least one of these venues perfect for yourself.
Give us a Missed Call
- Help Your Wedding Planner With These Dupatta Fabric Decoration Ideas - April 25, 2018
- 11 Unique Wedding Themes for That Perfect Winter Wedding - April 25, 2018
- 8 Types of Indian Cocktails for a Summer Wedding - April 24, 2018
- 14 Best Outfit Ideas for Your Roka Ceremony - April 24, 2018
- 10 Fresh Dupatta Draping Styles for the Bride-to-be - April 24, 2018
- 9 Most Beautiful and Elegant Sarees for an Indian Wedding - April 23, 2018
- Must Know Cooking Recipes for Adults Old Enough to Get Married - April 23, 2018
- 8 Tips to Handle Wedding Costs from Day 1 of Your Wedding - April 23, 2018
- 10 Fantastic Bride and Groom Wedding Dress Combination - April 20, 2018
- The Perfect Wedding Planning Checklist for your Big Day - April 20, 2018